Kassandra Town Hall

Kassandra Town Hall

Posted by nix692 
Kassandra Town Hall
June 23, 2007 04:44PM
Hi,

My fiance and I have today booked our wedding in Halkidiki for May 2008.

We are getting married at the Kassandra Town Hall, for which I am having trouble finding any photo's.

Can anyone help??

Re: Kassandra Town Hall
June 24, 2007 08:40AM
Hi,
We booked kassandra town hall in may 08 too.
The only photos we can find are in the thomson and first choice wedding brochure.
From what i can see, its only small[apparently only holds 25 guests] and seems to be stone walled inside[looks really nice] outside has cobbled courtyard and theres a small church next to it.
What date have you booked and where are you staying?

mandy xx
June 24, 2007 06:31PM
Hi Mandy,

Thanks for that!

We've booked for the 16th May, we fly out on the 8th May from Manchester and we're staying at the Sani Beach Club.

How about you, where are you staying and what date are you getting married?

Nicola :-)
June 24, 2007 06:45PM
Hi Nicola,
Dozy me just replied to your other post!
We booked for the 9th, flying over on the 1st, staying at Aegean Melathron,am soooooo excited already!

mandy xx
June 24, 2007 06:47PM
Ha, and I just replied to your other one as well!

Aww I bet you are! I can't wait either. When did you book?

Nicola :-)
June 24, 2007 06:48PM
Have you had your date confirmed yet Mandy??
June 24, 2007 06:50PM
Ooh just found this one!

Have you seen this?

[www.firstchoice.co.uk]#
rachaelwainwright
July 16, 2009 02:10PM
Hi did you get married there in the end and what was it like. We are looking to book up for next year and i guess feeling like you were, thanks for your help
rachaelwainwright
July 16, 2009 02:13PM
hi we are looking to stay at that hotel next year for our wedding, what was it like, hope you had a lovely wedding xxxxxx
mariesa
July 16, 2009 08:59PM
Hi Rachael

Which hotel are you hoping to stay at? We are just booking our wedding for May 2010 staying at the Sani Beach Club, flying out on the 3rd.
Our wedding is booked for friday the 14th May, we get married at Kassandrea town hall, I have some pics of a wedding at the town hall if you would like me to e mail them to you. When are you thinking of getting married?

Mariesa xx
janet wallace
July 17, 2009 07:20AM
Hi we fly out on 6th august and get married at kassandria town hall on the 14th. so in a bout 5 weeks i will have loads of photos that i can share with you. I cant wait, getting really excited now.

Janet x x
rachaelwainwright
July 22, 2009 08:47PM
that would be lovely, thank you so much!!! my email is rachaelwainwright@yahoo.co.uk. We are saying at the Aegean Melathron. You will have to let me know how your wedding goes. You must be so excited, thank you so much for your help, take care rachxxxx
July 22, 2009 10:47PM
awww I am so happy for you girls! smiling smiley
wish I could have a wedding like that.
but my folks told me I have to finish my studies first [I'm 21, lol]

I have always been wondering are the paperworks and all the stuff needed for getting married in Halkidiki,
and Greek seaside in general, tiresome and everything?
jade wilde
August 04, 2009 01:50PM
Hi there, Id love to see your photos of kassandra town hall if you have. I really want to get married in Halkidiki but am weary of getting married in a venue Ive never seen! Could you email me some pics please? You seem to be the only person in the world that has some!

Thank you! Jade 'gettingfruity@hotmail.com'
August 04, 2009 09:10PM
Hi ladies,

I got married at the Kassandria Town Hall in May 2008. I will be happy to send some pictures.
If you would like some please email me at nikki4@nikki4.karoo.co.uk

Jade - will send some over to you now.

Nicola smiling smiley
michie
June 14, 2010 03:47PM
Hi

We are thinking of getting married in the kassandra Town Hall. However we are unable to find any pictures. Can anyone help and send me some.

thanks

Michelle
June 16, 2010 07:16PM
hi michelle

i am getting married next year here and am struggling with information as well there are a couple of pics on this forum. when are you planning.

michelle also
Miss Far
August 03, 2011 10:40AM
Hi I am going out next year to stay at the Oceania Club to book my wedding for July 2014, would love it if you could send me some pictures of Kassandra Town Hall as I cant seem to find many

Look forward to hearing from anyone?

Regards
Michelle Simmons
August 18, 2011 10:50PM
Hi,

I have just come back from a holiday in Afitos, Halkidiki and am considering getting married in the town hall, staying in the Achtis and having a reception/ meal in one of the restaurants in the village, would love to hear back from anyone who has done something similar and to see pictures of the town hall in Kassandra.

Michelle

michellesimmons76@hotmail.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login