Hotel Kalives Resort - Gerakini

Posted by Diego 
Diego
June 01, 2011 01:17PM
Hello from Italy!
I'm going to spend 10 days in Halkidiki at the beginning of July.
I found this accomodation "Kalives Resort" [www.hotelkalives.gr] in Gerakini...I think the previous name was "Kalives Beach Hotel"...but I didn't find any customer's review or informations....anybody knows something about it?....is it a good structure?....did it have a renovations?...
Thanks in advance....Diego.
billy
Re: Hotel Kalives Resort - Gerakini
June 01, 2011 02:02PM
Hello Diego,
the hotel is ok but the location is very bad.If you want to go to the nearest beach which is 400m away,you need to cross the main road which is always busy and dangerous.So,it is better to find another place.Try a location somewhere near for example Gerakini.You can find nice hotels there and the location is much better.
Diego
June 01, 2011 03:16PM
Thank you billy.
I don't mind about the location because I will rent a car and I will move almost every day. I want to see the nicest places of Kassandra & Sithonia peninsulas. I will stay in Gerakini maybe just 1 or 2 days. So I need informations just about the accomodation at Kalives Resort: if it is a clean ang good structure because there are no informations on the web (I got good prices but I don't want to stay in a bad place).
Thanks,
Diego
Madeline
June 21, 2011 02:11PM
Hello, I am also interested in this hotel, have you found more information about it? How is the food there and how far is it from Gerakini?Thank you!Madeline
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login