Aeollos Apartments - Pefkohori

Posted by Rhonda Chilton 
Rhonda Chilton
July 09, 2004 11:37AM
Just got back from 2 weeks in Halkidiki. Had a really good holiday. The weather was great and the people are very friendly. The Greeks eat in all the same restaurants as the tourists, same food too!

The apartments were good bar the bathrooms, but they are typically basic Greek bathroom with shower curtain that attacks you!

Themi the owner is very kind and helpful. We rented a car to spend the day in Sithonia from Star Auto Rentals on the main street in Pefkohori. They were a British couple and the only people to try to rip us off on teh whole holiday. Christos scooter hire is ok for mountain bikes and mopeds.

Halkidiki is a very easy place to be. Kassandra is lovely but have to say that Sithonia has far better beaches and is a lot quieter.

What ever you do I hope you enjoy.
Darren, Gail and Sam
Re: Aeollos Apartments - Pefkohori
July 28, 2004 10:55PM
After returning home i had to post a message to thank Themmis,Rita,Alexandria and without doubt Alexi(the tireless waiter that worked 23 1/2 hours a day) for making our holiday that little bit special.We have never met such caring people who strive to make your holiday special.The AEOLLOS apartments are perfectly positioned in Pefkohori just a stones throw from the beach and within a few yards from some of the finest restaurants in Halkidiki. The pool area and bar facilities are excellent and when coupled with friendly caring staff (nothing is to much trouble) the AEOLLOS is the perfect holiday destination.
Two recommendations if i may are the CAPTAINS RESTAURANT and without doubt the finest steak house in HANIOTI is the DELFI whose meals are simply out of this world.Thank you to all at the AEOLLOS for a wonderful holiday
Lots of Love from DARREN,GAIL and SAM
Marco Polo
INFO
May 04, 2011 12:24PM
Dear Madam/Sir,

We are travel agency from Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina, MARCO POLO.

We are interested in how much it will be price for one preson for night whit breakfest, for 45 persons, period in June, July and September. And can you sent me a price list, please. Thanks in advance. Pamela
MARCO POLO
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login