Anybody looking for a house rental in Halkidiki?

Posted by Jane 
July 17, 2010 07:13AM
We rented our house for two years, but due to health and financial reasons we are returning to the UK after one year. The house we believe can be rented for an indefinite amount of years.

Therefore, if anybody is looking for a nice house to rent we can recommend this one. It has three floors. Ground floor is lounge/kitchen/dining room with a large patio outside with grassed area beyond looking out over the valley towards olive trees and the sea in the distance. (we are half a mile from the sea one way, and two miles the other, the half mile distance is to the nicest beach area which is not too busy even in high season).

First floor has two bedrooms with double bed in one, and sofa double bed in the other. Both have wardrobes.

Top floor, which we use for storage, is the full length of the house and has a single bed, with another bed to pull out stored underneath. Also a double wardrobe.

All the windows are double glazed with mosquito screens so they can be left open.

We have done a lot of work to the house to make it nicer, including the garden area. There is a parking spot allocated outside behind an electric gate.

Central heating is by oil and this is also used for heating the water making it quite economical in the summer. There is an outhouse area which houses the diesel tank, washing machine etc. In the lounge area there is also a nice fireplace.

We would be able to provide some extra furnishings at a fraction of the cost they were to us.

We are situated at the top of a hill, which affords nice breezes in the summer. The area is Possidi on Kassandra peninsula.

If anyone is interested send me a pm and I will try to answer your queries and put you in touch with the owner.

Current rent agreed for next year is 4500 euros, although she may be open to negotiation if she can get a definite renter.
Re: Anybody looking for a house rental in Halkidiki?
July 21, 2010 07:03PM
Jane hope every thing is OK hon.
all the best
Phil
Dimitar Manolchev
February 10, 2011 07:31AM
Please send me aviability on this house Send me location and some picture if it posible.
Regards
Dimitar
Dimitar Pavlov
February 20, 2011 03:41PM
Hello Jane,
please send some pictures of the area and house. we are 6 or 8 people and we looking for house to rent, from 15 to 30 of july.
thanks
Dimitar
March 27, 2011 08:43PM
Dimitar, the house is no longer available.
We rented last November, for one year.

Adrian
Reny Katsos
March 29, 2011 08:02AM
Dimitar goodmorning.

Are you still interested for a house rental on july 2011?.
If so pls contact me and I will send you a web address to check out a house at Porto Koufo that can host 10-12 people.
For now its available.
Thank you

Reny
mihaela marinescu
April 17, 2011 02:46PM
we are interested in renting your hous at the end of june. can you give some details on the location and the conditions on my ralph992@yahoo.com? we are 5 adults and 1 small dog. thank you smiling smiley,

Mihaela
Julia
April 21, 2011 11:21AM
Hi there,
I am also looking for a house in Halkidiki close to a beach pref second leg for the months of July and August if available to sleep 6-8 ppl.
If anyone know of one... my email is julia_kon@hotmail.com
Cheers!
Julia
Goran
April 30, 2011 11:06PM
Hi,
we are interested too. We need renting house at the end of june. (Halkidiki)
goryu99@yahoo.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login