Aeollos Pefkohori

Aeollos Pefkohori

Posted by Mark Vin & Portia 
Mark Vin & Portia
Aeollos Pefkohori
July 04, 2004 01:17PM
For the second time in two years we have just got back from Aeollos hotel we agian have had a frist class holiday thanks to Themis, Rita & Alexis.
Food & drinks at good prices a level of service that is second to nun.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Mark Vin & Portia.

ps we will be back !!
Rita
Re: Aeollos Pefkohori
July 11, 2004 05:01PM
Mark,
Thanks for the great review, the weather has gotten even hotter since you left...........I bet your feeling sorry for us. Missing your friendly face around the pool.
Much love Rita
Mark Vin & Portia
July 12, 2004 08:13PM
nice of you to say so Rita we are missing you all as well wish we where still by the pool

go to this link i think you will like wot you read

[www.halkidiki-uncovered.co.uk]

many many thanks again for a great hoilday

we will be back again soon

take care XX

Mark Vin & Portia
May 26, 2007 02:08PM
hi i was in pefkohori around two weeks ago with my mum and my little sister and event tho were not stayin in this hotel ended up spending a lot of our time in there i was just wondering how old you would have to be to work for you for around 6-8 weeks as i start college in september but would lov to come over from about the 9th of july til the begging of september to work for you and thanks for an amazing holiday you made it great even tho we wernt staying with you thanks so much

hannah xx also my mum sue and sister honey say thank you very much and hope to see you all soon x
May 27, 2007 11:15AM
Hi there

does lisa still work there. I used to visit her in Hotel Magdalena just wanted to say hello if she does.

cheers
betsy
June 15, 2007 08:25AM

Hi

we are staying at the Aellos from 21st june for 2wk, this is our honeymoon/holiday as we were married 10th Feb this year. From reading the reviews we are really looking forward to the holiday.
We have a 4yr old little boy can you tell me are there any activities for children?

Thanks
Tanja,Gary &Kyle smiling smiley
June 16, 2007 04:14AM
hi betsy lisa is working in aeollas every night..she married my best friend ian.and now have a little baby girl..she will be one in january.we are going out on aug 30th for 2 weeks and whilst we are there it is the babys christening so lookng forward to it and seeing them anyway hope this helps and will say hi for you alan
July 16, 2007 10:07PM
hi does anyone know if alexis is still working there, going back out there in sept haven't been since 2004, missing pefkohori like crazy, it will be nice to catch out with all the pple we know out there.
emma xx
July 17, 2007 01:05PM
Hello rita, Themi & gang

Looking forward to seeing you all again, hopefully the weather will still be nice when we're there, bothe emma & I are on the countdown til we get there!!!!!!!!!!! XXXXXXXXXXXX
July 17, 2007 02:27PM
marie h Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hello rita, Themi & gang
>
> Looking forward to seeing you all again, hopefully
> the weather will still be nice when we're there,
> bothe emma & I are on the countdown til we get
> there!!!!!!!!!!! XXXXXXXXXXXX

July 20, 2007 08:29AM
hi rita and themis it was wonderful to stay with you again, it was like we never left, thank you for your hospitality, it is easy to see why people keep coming back. ps it was still raining when we got home. paul+maggie daniels

July 20, 2007 05:43PM
hi bluelandscape,

do you know if alexis was working there at all and what was the weather like while you were out there better than backe here i hope

many thanx

emma
July 21, 2007 04:54PM
hi emma, alexis was not working there,lisa and veronica and nikos behind the bar, the weather was beautiful, 32 in the shade up to 40 in the sun
July 22, 2007 07:55AM
hi thank you for letting me know, i just wanna get back there now can't wait to see all my friends out there again.
August 20, 2007 01:57PM
hi rita we plan to visit the aeollos next year as the reviews are fab.can we contact you direct.debbie xx
August 21, 2007 10:44PM
hi its hannah i came to greece in may and even tho i didnt stay at ur hotel i jsut wanted to say u all made my holiday ur all great peopel and i hope to come and see you again soon miss you all like crazy and can who eva reads this telll nikos i lov him amd miss him lik mad thanks hannah x x x x x
Anthony leanne and lilly
December 29, 2010 11:38AM
we had a great time with you guys in halkidiki, with great hospitallity from Themis, Rita & Alexis. lost your contact detail mark and vin so thanks for the xmas card my email is ant130979(at)gmail(dot)com keep in touch
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login