Night Life!!!

Night Life!!!

Posted by Amie 
Amie
Night Life!!!
May 11, 2004 11:13AM
Hiya Every1 - Me and my friend are going to Halkadiki in Greece for 2 weeks in June!

If anyone can tell us what bars and clubs are the best to go to then ide be really gratefull!!!!

We're staying in the Posedon Apatrments in Pefkohori! Dont mind getting taxi's to different resorts on a night if need be!

So if anyone wants to give 2 gorgeous blonds a bit of advice on where to go - feel free!! smiling smiley

Cheers xxxx
amyluvsya04
Re: Night Life!!!
May 12, 2004 09:45AM
aw bless so no-ones replied yet lol. what does tim have that you havent lol.
dave
May 16, 2004 10:56AM
Its a well crap night life don't expect to be out after 10pm

well crap
rob
May 17, 2004 09:04AM
shame your not going in july, you would have bumped into 8 gorgeous strapping lads!!!!
Claire
May 17, 2004 03:58PM
We are going on the 8th of august to will just miss you!
Cat
May 18, 2004 08:54AM
Myself and two friends are going from June 21st-28th - let me know if you are there then - we are staying in Fourka, have been there for last couple of years. Not very lively but know a few places to show you if you would like to join us one night.

Cat
Kezzybabes
May 18, 2004 12:22PM
Dave you obviously didn't venture very far if you think the nightlife's crap & you weren't out past 10p.m!The best place by far for nightlife is Kalithea,there's a strip of bars & clubs such as Ahoy,Privalege,Bubbles etc just before you hit the main part of Kalithea(these are usually open til at least 4a.m though it's not unusual to still be there at 6!!!!!) then you'll find plenty of bars that stay open til the early hours in the main part.There are also bars that stay open into the early hours in most of the resorts.
amyluvsya04
May 19, 2004 07:59AM
yep rob it is a shame me n my m8te amie rnt going in july isnt it, aw well we might find 8 other strapping lads lol smiling smiley x x x
Janet Evison
May 19, 2004 10:39PM
I'm with Kezzybabes on this one, we don't go clubbing much although most of the Clubs are in Kalithea but in Haniot if you want to stay in any of the bars unti 4.00 in the morning they will still be serving.

Its a great place, If you want mad times you need to go to Faliraki or Kavos but I love Hanioti. The people are friendly, good food lots of mythos and amstell and loads of sunshine. What more to you want?
hallo
May 20, 2004 01:02PM

hakllo girls and guys !

visit our cocktail bar and our pool bar in Philoxenia Hotel in pefkohori , very central, only 50 mt. from the beach, with good prices, excellent and friendly service , ask for alex and dimitri. Hope to see you soon !

p.s. do not hesitate to contact me for mre details about our village .

p.s. also about our restaurant , we will provideyou some extra discount cards
-10% , for any case.

bye x 2

alex
Kezzybabes
May 20, 2004 02:41PM
I'm coming in July so i'll pop in & see you alex!
Nicola
May 20, 2004 09:27PM
Kezzybabes,

What date are you going?
Me and my sister are going on 24th june till 8th july, and where are you staying?

Nicola
Kezzybabes
May 21, 2004 06:47AM
Nicola!
Hi i'm not going til 12th July so we'll miss each other by 4days! I've got a flight only coz i know loads of people out there & i've been offered accomodation with a friend of mine who'se working as a rep in Polichrono but think i might spend a few days there,a few in Kriopigi & a few in Hanioti.....basically i aint got a clue,will see where i fancy most when i get there lol.What about you?Where you staying?Have a fab time.
rachel
May 31, 2004 12:04AM
ur all wankers
chris
May 31, 2004 01:01PM
hello everyone I am travelling on thursday 3 june staying at dionysos apartments in hanoiti anyone got any information on apartments are resort ?
Amie
June 01, 2004 11:51AM
Hiya everyone - im the one who started this subject and i have only just come back online to check my reply's!
Thanx to everyone for all the info that uve given me.
Me n my best m8t leave for Halkadiki on Thursday the 3rd (same as you Chris) Dont know anything about your appartments tho - sorry sad smiley

I really cant wait to get there now - im sure the nightlife wont be as bad as Dave made out (well lets hope not anyway!) smiling smiley

Thanx again and i hope u all have a great Holliday! Chris we might c u over there!

Cya xxx
chris
June 02, 2004 02:31PM
hi amie

Have been out to hanioiti in 1998 I just wondered if anyone had any more recent information on the apartments.

Still not to long and i will find out for my self.

chris
xxx
Emmie
June 23, 2004 08:32PM
Me and my boyfriend are going to hanoti on the 8th-16th july at the calypso studios has anyone stayed there? is it ok? were a bit nervous weve heard about the lack of night life.................is it true?
hannah
June 23, 2004 10:04PM
hi , going out with 4 of m8s form the 5th to the 12th, anyone know of any trips that should be done? part form to the bars! we're stayin at the hill top hotel and had mixed reviews on it so far so if anyone can confirm its not a complete doss house would be pleased, and where the nearest club is!
Samantha
June 24, 2004 09:01AM
The Hilltop is not a doss house, but is not really suited to groups of singles! Are you a group of girls and how old are you? We are going to Hanioti on the 4th July and staying at the Angelo which is much more fun for singles with great nightlife, have stayed there before. Maybe we could meet up, I am going with two of my friends we are aged 21 to 23. The Hilltop has no entertainment I think from the reviews I have read, apart from a Greek night and quiz night and bingo. There aren't really that many trips to go on, the best one is the sunshine cruise, great fun. There is only one club in Hanioti itself, called Babylon, but rubbish. You need to go to Kalithia for the night clubs, you can get a cab from Hanitoi, not too expensive. Hanioti has lots of bars and restaurants, but pretty quiet really, more for families. Let me know if you want to meet up over there for a drink and clubbing!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login