weddings 2011

weddings 2011

Posted by mich11 
weddings 2011
June 16, 2010 07:11PM
I have booked to get married in halkadiki in june 2011 . any infor would be greatly appreaciated. I did want a horse and cart but cannot find any information halkadiki has got to be the hardest place to get married as there is no information around. i am staying in the achitis hotel in afitos any offers of help would be appreaciated on hairdressers photographers pictures etc. thank you.

michelle
Julia
Re: weddings 2011
June 17, 2010 04:04PM
Dear Michelle,

Regarding your request for a photographer for a wedding in Halkidiki. My husband and I have a retail outlet in Kassandria village, PHOTO AGORTZA which is 5 mins in the car from Athitos. We are experienced photographers, also video can be taken and many packages are available. We have many albums on show for customers to view. We work with english couples every summer. If you require any further information please contact us.

Julia
August 05, 2010 07:16PM
Hi JUlia thank you for your reply. I will be getting married on june 17th 2011 in kassandria town hall. I would want wedding photos and some beach photos there is only 4 guests coming. could you give me a price estimate also i get married on the friday and depart on the monday evening as unfortunately you have to be resident for 8 days so the soonest i could marry was the friday before leaving on the monday. will this be a problem for getting the photos done. although all the operators are going to be the same for weddings next year i think.

thanks

michelle
Julia
August 10, 2010 06:51AM
Hi Michelle,

Thank you for your latest note. Concerning your wedding in 2011, I will contact you with prices a shortly, due to the photographer out on business.

It is possible to have photos printed before you leave on the Monday, but obviously, we would need to meet up with you on the Friday evening after your wedding, which is cutting it short. However, we can take photos at the ceremony and the beach, and have them stored onto a CD which you can print your photos when you return home. I will contact you shortly with prices for CD and photos printed with wedding album.

Thanks for your interest.

Julia
Photo Agortza
Kassandria
Halkidiki
Julia
August 11, 2010 06:47AM
Hi Michelle,

With regards to your last note, prices are as follows:

Photos of arrival of bride and groom at Town Hall
Photos during the ceremony
Photos after ceremony, confetti throwing, photos outside local chapel etc.,
Beach Photos

39 Photos placed in wedding album (coloured, black and white and sepia, the choice is yours)
1 enlargement 20 x 25cm (A4)
Proofs
A CD of all photos taken, approximately 100 - 120
Price: 400 euros

OR

CD only of all photos taken (for you to develop when you return)
Price: 200 euros

Thank you for your interest.

Julia
PHOTO AGORTZA
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login