Poseidon Apartments - Pefkohori

Posted by Sarah 
Sarah
March 20, 2004 04:39PM
My boyfriend and i are heading off to the Poseidon Apartments in June. Does anyone have any information on the place - Searched the whole of the web and can't come up with a single thing!? And do you know whether or not we will be able to hire fans for the room? The travel agents have been unable to tell us.

If you've been, i'll be chuffed to hear you opinion!!

Thanks

Sarah
Nina
Re: Poseidon Apartments - Pefkohori
March 28, 2004 12:19PM
Hey Sarah,

I am finding it hard to find any information on these appartments too but am going in may, if you want i will e-mail you and let you know what it is like. is there anything specific you want to know?

Also if you find out anything could you please let me know.

Cheers Nina
Jim Lumsden
March 28, 2004 04:15PM
Hi, we are going to the Poisiedon in July and would appreciate your comments on whats it like and so on, I'ts our first time in Greece, so we dont know what to expect. Thanking you in advance, and have a nice holiday. Jim
Ree
March 30, 2004 02:15PM
Hi guys, Good position but you'll be lucky to get a good room, request rooms on the top floor otherwise most other rooms are in tne basement. Small pool but the beach is right at your feet.
Sarah
April 01, 2004 08:23PM
Nina

Great to hear your off to the same place!! Let me know what the apartments are like and as to whether or not you can hire a fan, as the boyfriend moans a lot when it gets to hot. This is the first time we've stayed somewhere without air conditioning, so getting a bit bothered!

Let me know if that guys right about the pool and let me know what the beach is like (apparently its very nice, but seeing is believing!!)

Hope you have an ace time, let me know what the foods like as well

Cheers

Sarah
roy
April 04, 2004 02:03PM
if you would like to try diving while you are there go to odyssey dive club on the main road.it is a safe british run club
Tracey - Kent
May 11, 2004 08:00PM
Please post a review, we are going here in June!!!
amyluvsya04
May 12, 2004 09:48AM
im going there in june 3rd wiv my best friend does it get busy? i quite fancey meeting some fit lads so with a bit of luck there might be some there lol.
Claire
May 12, 2004 11:39AM
Amy,
How old are you? Where are you staying?
Claire
amyluvsya04
May 12, 2004 12:14PM
im 17 and im staying in the poseidon appartments with my friend amie, what bout you?
Claire
May 13, 2004 03:12PM
Im 17 too. I'm going with 3 friends also all 17. We are staying at Vicky.
amyluvsya04
May 14, 2004 09:21AM
hi claire that should be fun, me n my mate amie just want to catch sun through the day and go out partying at night we cant wait. how long are you going for? x x x
Claire
May 14, 2004 09:26PM
Hi Amy, We are going for a week in august. How about you? x
Sarah
May 18, 2004 06:29PM
Nina

Have you been here yet?? If so need a full report asap!! Let me know how good (Or bad!!) the place is.

Hope you had (or are having a good holiday!!)

Sarah
amyluvsya04
May 19, 2004 07:57AM
hi claire im off in june i cant wait ill let ya know on here wat it was like and were t go n were not smiling smiley x x x
Claire
May 19, 2004 12:12PM
Thank you that would be great. I hope you have a lovely time! x x
Kelly
June 01, 2004 09:07PM
Hi there, i too am off to the Poseidon Apartments with my partner on the 10th of June and cannot find a thing. When do you go? and have you managed to find anything on the web at all since posting this message?
Sarah
June 17, 2004 07:20AM
Anyone out there??

I still can't find a thing on the Poseidon Apartments!! Only 7 days till i go and theres not a thing about the apartments anywhere - Good or Bad!!!! Please someone help and tell me more!!!

For those of you not going till after July the 9th, i'll post a review when i get back!!
TAP
June 22, 2004 06:27PM
Hi all

Found this review on holidays uncovered website for the Poseidon Apts;

Poseidon Hotel - Pefkohori
Opinion submitted in June 2004 by : Lisa & Kev (24 & 23)
Resort Rating: Very Good
Accommodation Rating: Very Good

My/Our Holiday Opinion:
Just got back from a week at the Poseidon in Pefkohori, Halkidiki... and had a really good time!!

The Poseidon is a small apartment complex that was completely adequate for our needs. It is quite basic but is clean and the staff are very friendly. The pool is very small but it is only a very short walk away from the beach (2-3 mins), and is an even quicker walk in the opposite direction to the main street of Pefkohori. Both the beach front and the main street of Pefkohori are lined with bars, shops and restaurants.

There is also a new thread from Amy "pefkahori- hotel posiedon" who has just returned from the Poseidon . . . . . I also noticed on another thread the following link for photos - [www.sabra.co.yu] - although not sure if it's the same property or not.

Was in Pefkohori myself for a week 3rd June, staying at the Rigakis Apts. Thought it was a lovely resort, although found it a bit quite in the evening but this could have been because it was still early in the season.

Spent a few nights in Hanioti which has more resturants, bars and shops to wonder around and was defiantly more busier then Pefkohori, especially the last couple of nights, not sure if the warmer weather in the evening brought people out their hotels or not.

Hope this is of help to someone.
TAP
June 22, 2004 06:35PM
Hi again

Forgot to include this link for more info on the Poseidon:

[www.thisistravel.co.uk]

You can also access a basic map of the resort on this site, which will give you some idea as to the location of the apartments.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login