SANI BEACH CLUB

SANI BEACH CLUB

Posted by steve2125 
SANI BEACH CLUB
April 25, 2009 09:16AM
Hello,

Im a newbie to this website and am after any info on the above hotel and surrounding area.We are staying there from the 7/5/2009 for 2 weeks. I am also a bit worried about the weather as its very early in the season.

Thankyou in advance for your help

andrea
Mariesa
Re: SANI BEACH CLUB
April 25, 2009 10:16PM
Hello Andrea

I have not been to Sani Beach Club, but we have booked our wedding there for May 2010, I have read lots of reviews on trip advisor and they all say 'it's out of this world, and just perfect'. I was a bit worried that it would be very isolated and wondered if there would be enough to do in resort, but when reading through reviews, one said 'if you can tear yourself away from Sani Resort, there is a lovely little greek village only a short taxi ride away, i've forgotten what it was called it began with 'A'. You should have a look on trip advisor, there are lots of photo's on from peoples holiday's there recent aswell, september 08. It looks absolutely stunning, the rooms are very contemporary, and the hotel reception and main buffet restaurant look immaculate.

The weather is supposed to be 24/25 degrees, and about 14 degrees in the evening, the weather we looked at said it can get cool in the evening, but a lady i've messaged who got married there May 08 said it was hot and you could feel it gettng hotter each day she said it wasn't cool at night, she went the middle 2 weeks. She said the weather was beautiful.

Hope you have a wonderful holiday, would love to hear how you get on.

Mariesa x
April 26, 2009 07:52AM
Nearby by taxi from Sani you can go to Athitos, Nea Fokia (you drive into Nea Fokia via backroads quite easily). Not far from Athitos is Kallithea which is more touristy.
May 04, 2009 10:26AM
Hi
We are going to Sani for two weeks in October. I would be grateful if anyone can tell us what the weather will be like, if we need to pack a jacket or cardigan etc. Also would like to know what the prices of drinks are. We are going half board and know that there are many bars and restaurants to go to. It is our first time to Halkidiki and are really looking forward to it. We are also hoping to hire a car so to have a look around the island. Can we hire car from the hotel or is it advisable to go into a nearby town to do this? Thanks for yoyur help on any of these questions. Dizz x
May 04, 2009 06:12PM
Mariesa

weather will be a bit cool at night though last year at the end of october i was sunbathing on the beach in the afternoon for a few hours. try www.kriopigicars.net for car hire good cars and a lot cheaper than going to the travel agent. sani beach is a lovely hotel but i am unsure of prices

Phil
May 05, 2009 10:16AM
Hi Phil
thanks for the reply. I have already booked the holiday, just wondering how much money I may need to take as I am unsure of drinks prices etc. Thanks also for the tip on car hire. I know it can ger cool at night but am sure we catch a few rays through the day.
Dizz x
June 05, 2009 11:09PM
Hi
we have booked a half board holiday in Sani, just wondering if it worth it to upgrade to all inclusive. We like to eat out, but are unsure of prices there and the hop around ticket. Any advice on this would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks Dizz xx
Martin
June 06, 2009 07:25PM
I was last at Sani 4 years ago and it was 3.80 euros for a Mythos at the bar. Obviously it would've gone up and the exchange rate is shocking at the moment.
Don't worry though, you'll have a fantastic time. Make sure you take advantage of the 'dine around' facility so that you can eat out of the hotel/club.
It's a lovely resort and a 'volta' to the marina of an evening is just what the Dr. ordered after a hard days lazing in the sun.
Radey
July 28, 2009 01:12PM
Hey there,

My finacee and I are getting married at Sani Beach Hotel and Spa in October this year (2009). We were wondering if anyone has any information about photographers and transport.

After reading quite a bit of information on these forums we have heard that the photography package is not very good and it's VERY expensive......was anyone able to get an independant photographer to do the wedding (our ceremony is at Kassandria Town Hall. ANY information about photography would be SUCH a help. (Does anyone know of this bloke Nic people have referred to???)

Also the hotel wants to charge £350 for a coach....we have approximately 30 people coming so we do need a coach or taxis, does anyone know of an outside company who deals with these services?

Any help would be really appreciated as we are not getting anywhere with our own research. Thank you!!
Andrew1
September 01, 2009 05:02PM
Hi,

We have been at the sani beach club for two weeks and go home tomorrow.

Good points .
Weather and resort fantastic.
Garden sea view room excellent with great sea views but some rooms set well back and on a steep hill.
staff very friendly and great entertainment for families.
Food in bufett good but if you have a sweet tooth deserts limited .You can dine around if half board.

Bad points.
We booked half board but realised on the first afternoon that all food and drinks very expensive.ie.double baileys and tia maria 39 euros ! All other drinks and cocktails 6-10 euros.Lunch 60 euros.
Upgraded to all inclusive was the best thing to do at 46 euros per person per day.

No adult entertainment after 10pm

Guests mainly Russian and Eastern European.

Overall great holiday at a price.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login