TRANSFER FROM AIRPORT - 5 PASSENGERS

Posted by Deirdre 
Deirdre
August 07, 2009 01:23PM
I am staying at the Naias Apartments in Hanioti for one week in August and need to arrange my own transfer from the airport in Thessaloniki as I have not booked the holiday on a package deal basis. There are 5 of us in the family and I am struggling to arrange any reasonably priced transport for all 5 of us. I understand that there are no taxis licensed to carry more than 4 passengers but the cost of 2 return taxis or hiring a car for the duration is really expensive (in particular as we won't be using it during our stay). Does anyone know of any cheaper alternatives? D
Re: TRANSFER FROM AIRPORT - 5 PASSENGERS
August 07, 2009 06:17PM
the only suggestion i have is to contact some of the Tour Operators who do Hanioti and see if your flt connects

with their flights and ask them to sell you 'Transfer' to/from the resort which usually costs around £ 20 pp
August 08, 2009 05:14AM
You can hire a car one way from Airport, would need to be a decent size one to get 5 lots of luggauge. Worth a try about 60/70 Euros? no to sure on price may need to shop around. Easy drive from airport just one road once out of Airport.
August 08, 2009 10:59AM
hi my friend does pick ups to and from the airport he has a 7 seater.if u are interested then send me a pm and ill give u his phone number and u can organise a pick up.he does it at a good price and is english so no problems communicating.
r0yalpalm
August 17, 2009 08:48AM
I am interested please could you give me the details so that i can get in contact.
I am going on the 27th august so need to sort something quickly.
Regardsconfused smiley
August 17, 2009 02:52PM
hi

send me a pm as for some reason it wont let me send u one.

kate
August 17, 2009 07:25PM
Hi Kate,

what is the message that you get when you try to send PM?

Thank you

kate101
hi

send me a pm as for some reason it wont let me send u one.

kate

------------
Nikos
Forum Admin
nikos at halkidiki.com
August 17, 2009 09:59PM
hi nothing serious just tried to put the name in and it wouldnt bring him up where as it brought up everyone else!!!!dont no why that is??

thanks kate
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login