Horseshoe Bar

Horseshoe Bar

Posted by Rosemary 
Rosemary
Horseshoe Bar
December 26, 2005 06:06PM
Does anyone know if Nick's new baby has arrived yet?
Rosemary
Re: Horseshoe Bar
December 28, 2005 08:50PM
Nick and Albena from the Horseshoe bar in Hanioti were expecting a little girl sometime in December, and they planned to call her Jasmine? Yasmine? Any news anyone? I know they only have email access through Nick's sister, so I cannot contact them direct.
mousey and cath
February 12, 2006 01:32PM
albi had baby girl ,they ve sent photos but didn t say the babys name,everything was alright.i don t know when you were out there,but if you remember taffy working in the horseshoe for nick,thats whose sending you this e mail
mousey
Re: Horseshoe Bar baby girl
May 28, 2006 07:46PM
albi named the baby elizabeth,they call her ella
May 29, 2006 03:41PM
I do remember you Taffy, but you were not there last September when we were there. I asked after you when we were there. Delighted about Ella. Any chance of forwarding me the pictures?
Albina!!!
June 21, 2006 06:56PM
Hi everyone! It was nice to read all your messages, althought they're not too many... :-) I'm in RUSSIA now! Having my first holidays with my family there. Nick is working hardly like a dog smiling smiley back in horseshoe. I miss you all and I'll be soon there. Around 5'th of July. We're having baby-girl Elizabeth and she's very qute. She's 6 months now and thank for all your attention and presents, letters and kisses you sent us. I love you all, write me if you can. Love Albi & Costas & Eliza (If you remember me, it's Kamil, her brother. Sorry for misstaces if you find any. Alibi is right next to me and Kostas as well. She was dictating all this stuff. Kostaki doesn't want to sleep at all and all the time he's asking who we're talking with in English... And he wants to say that he has learned some Russian. He sound realy funny ;-0 ) Goodnight all. See you in Horseshoe Hanioti...
June 21, 2006 07:37PM
[www.halkidiki.com]
People! You can see Elizabeth's and Costas's photos here!
By the way, if you're going to write us, use the e-mail, written in this post, not the previous one.
kamilx1988@yahoo.com
June 25, 2006 08:02PM
Lovely to hear from you, Albina. The photos are amazing. Elizabeth is so sweet. Thank you for uploading them for us all to see.
Lots of best wishes to you all from Rosemary & Robin
(Scotland)
Tony Petridis
July 26, 2009 12:53PM
Hi Taffy whats up, hope you read this, just want to say that I miss all of you...
Love Tony with family
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login