Royal Kostas re-vamp

Royal Kostas re-vamp

Posted by blankie 
Royal Kostas re-vamp
January 31, 2009 10:34PM
Hello

We went to Royal Kostas Polichrono last year,Kosta told us he was revamping the complex,could anyone tell me if this has happened as i am looking to going again this year,but dont want to go to a building site
Louise
Re: Royal Kostas re-vamp
March 25, 2009 11:10AM
Hiya,

The works are happening behind the current complex, so although I don't know if they'll be finished by this summer or not, if you contact Alex and request a room at the front of the site (not the brand new block, the one nearest the main road) you should be fairly well shielded from any ongoing works.... although noise might be an issue.

We're going on 1st May and can have a look to see how it's getting on; otherwise if you fancy a private apartment I have one availaible at very competitive rates!

L
Claire1403
March 25, 2009 11:57AM
Hello

We are also staying at the Royal Kostas in May.
Hopefully the majority of the work will be done before we arrive, so excited
KEVIN BRISTOW
June 11, 2009 06:46PM
WE ARE GOING OUT ON THE 6TH OF JULY DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THIS WORK HAS FINISHED YET AS I DONT WANT TO GO ON HOLIDAY ON A BUILDING SITE AS I WORK ON ONE ALL YEAR ROUND THANKS
June 11, 2009 08:01PM
from other reviews on web sires like www.tripadvisor.co.uk no one has mentioned any works at all.2 weeks today im going and stay there,
cheers
Kevin
June 11, 2009 08:08PM
Thanks let us know how you get on
hev
June 27, 2009 01:32PM
Hello Kevin,

We are also going out there on the 6th July........just wondered if youd found anything out re the building works?

Thanks

Hev
Kevin
July 01, 2009 08:28PM
Looked at other forums seems like the work is complete.Lets hope it has .See you there .Hope the weather gets better
hev
July 02, 2009 03:41PM
Thanks

Ive just checked the forecast for next week............its looking pretty good!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login