Naturist Beaches nr Polichrono

Posted by Tony 
Tony
August 31, 2005 10:11AM
Hi

I wondered if anyone knows of any nudist beaches near Polichrono. Don't worry I'm not some dirty old perv hoping to ogle naked bodies!! My partner and I are looking for a quiet beach where we can nude sunbathe in peace, without offending anyone and hopefully not have any pervs strolling around looking for an eyeful!

We are staying at the Halkidiki Palace Hotel near Polichrono and would be happy to walk for about 30 mins to find such a beach.

We have hired a car for 3 days so would be prepared to drive somewhere to a naturist beach but would prefer not to as we enjoy drinking a bottle of wine during a day's sunbathing.

Look forward to hearing from anyone that can help.
c
Re: Naturist Beaches nr Polichrono
September 02, 2005 02:28PM
Hi Tony,
I don't know if you are already in Halkidiki Palace, but if you are looking for some naturist beaches near Polichrono you will not find one. Actually there aren't any organised ones.
I am based in Hanioti and as my friends and I enjoy sunbathing and swiming naked we take a drive or cycle to the south part of the peninsula.
After Pefkohori you'll find Glarokavos (man made harbour) and around there at the quite parts of the season (May-June, September-October) you'll find it very peacefull and nobody will disturb you.
Further south around Louta, you'll find many more small beaches (away from beach bars and populated areas) which can be a little hard to get to but there are amazing places very peacefull, especially before mid June and after mid September.
I wish you have a good time.
By the way, hanioti is the best place to use as a base if you want to go out in the evenings and enjoy a bottle of wine in a taverna or somewhere else.
c
tonymunro@btinternet.com
September 05, 2005 07:34PM
C,

Thanks for your detailed reply. I suspected there wouldn't be any close to Polichrono and we'd have to travel some distance to find one.

Regards

Tony
Mark
September 05, 2005 08:37PM
We were in Polichrono in June (and again next week!) and found two beaches to "skinny dip". The first was just past Pefkohori and the other (only accessible by Jeep) was up the road over the hills from Villa Panorama. Stoney beach but TOTALLY deserted, although we did see a BIG snake on the track!
Tony
September 06, 2005 09:28AM
Hey Mark

Thanks for that. Can you give any more detailed directions to the one from Villa Panorama. Btw is Villa Panorama a place or an area??
Mark
September 06, 2005 04:25PM
Villa Panorama is a Hotel just up the hill from the traffic lights in the middle of polichrono used by Thompson. Follow the road up past the hotel and basically keep going. You will need a Jeep or Motorbike for the last mile though. You've just got to follow your nose and check a map to see where the Sea is. It really was deserted with just one farmhouse about 1/2 km back from the beach. You pass loads of Pine Trees that are tapped for their Sap. Interesting trip out. We went for the afternoon.
Tony
September 07, 2005 12:15PM
Thanks for that Mark... we're off next week so will certainly check it out
lee
December 09, 2005 01:20AM
you can go nude any were out side a village a bit,i have done for the last 16 years,no1 takes any notice. palihori is good thow & 1 time i was bathing in between kassandra palace & kriopigi & a women came along & stripped all her kit off to,its no big deal
jules
Re: Naturist Beaches nr haniotiD69C6
January 28, 2008 05:21PM
Hiya,
My husband and myself is off to Hanioti in september and like to relax with a good book on a naturist beach and swim in the sea, is there anywhere near here? this is our first time to Halkidiki.
Tracy
Naturst beach near Kriopigi Kassandra Peninsula
June 04, 2008 08:30PM
Hi
Does anyone know of any naturist beaches near the village of Kriopigi on the Kassandra Peninisula main land Greece. Any comments or directions would be appreciated. We went to Skiathos last year to Koukanaris and loved it, therefore my question is genuine and with no other intention other than trying to orginise the perfect holiday.
With thanks Tracy
johnes
September 20, 2008 09:16AM
[www.nudistworld.net] nudist die Webseite in der Welt
Missing1
September 29, 2008 01:27PM
Class video from a life of nudists www.nudistworld.net
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login