Polichrono

Polichrono

Posted by boofy 
Polichrono
January 19, 2009 08:02PM
Hi All,
I am looking into booking 2 weeks at the Royal Kostas Apartments in Polichrono for August this year. Can anyone give me some idea of the resort (and apartments if we need warning off!). Been searching the interwebby and cannot find much information apart from posts which make us worry that it may be too quiet.

Will be there with 2 kids (aged 10). We all love greek holidays and have spent ages narrowing down the choices. We don't want drunks and nightclubs at night but do enjoy an ouzo in a bar with the latest tunes in the background whilst rubbing satisfied bellies full of soutzoukakia and Stifado!

Any advice and guidance gratefully received
John Richard Kirton
Re: Polichrono
January 19, 2009 10:52PM
Hi Boofy
I think you will find polichrono just what you are looking for. We like it so much we now own an appartment there. Plenty of bars/resterants without being pressurised to eat and i have rarly seen a drunk.
John K
steve and carol
February 05, 2009 05:09PM
WE ARE GOING TO THE HALKIDIKI PALACE 31/8/09-14/9/09 THIS YEAR ....WOTZ IT LIKE..ANY OTHER INFO WUD BE APPRECIATED...IE...NICE RESTS,GUD BARS... WE ARE IN OUR 50,S AND ENJOY A RELAXED HOL,. WITH NICE FOOD. MANY TKS FOR YR HELP......STEVE
John Richard Kirton
February 08, 2009 09:42PM
DIFFICULT TO RECOMEND RESTERANTS AS THERE ARE SO MANY TULIP ,SUMMER DREAM HOTEL,FLEGARA. SUNSHINE BAR TO NAME BUT FEW. POLY WILL BE QUIET AS THE GREEKS HOLS FINISH IN AUGUST.
JOHN K
February 09, 2009 12:42PM
thanks for that........do u know wot the halkidiki palace hotel is like pal ??
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login