Transfers - help!?

Transfers - help!?

Posted by Sash 
Sash
Transfers - help!?
September 18, 2008 08:07AM
Hello - I am hoping to stay at the Naias Hotel (5th Oct - 12th Oct) but airport to hotel transfers are not included in my holiday. Do I need to try and organise a taxi/ transfer before I fly over or can you walk out of the hotel and flag one down? How much should it cost? Can you recommend any companies/ people to use for transfers?
Thank you for your help! S.
Re: Transfers - help!?
September 18, 2008 02:15PM
You can get a taxi straight outside the Airport about 75 Euros so no problem to get to resort a lot quicker than coach transfers. As when you return it is the end of the season so should not be a problem to return. The bar manager at the Naias The famous Leonardo will help you sort it out, he has for us in the past. We are flying out on the 5 th with Easy jet so may see you at the pool bar as we always have a drink or two with our old friend.
Sash
September 18, 2008 04:15PM
Hey Alan,

We're flying out on the 5th with Easyjet too, Gatwick at 5ish in the morning? Are you staying in the Naias as well? I've seen two places advertised, the Naias Aparthotel and the Naias Beach Hotel, are these the same place? I'm really looking forward to the holiday, I'm so in need of one!! lol

Stephanie
September 19, 2008 07:51AM
Dear Sash
If you find taxi expensive 75.00 x 2 =150.00 euro and traveling by coach takes normally more than 3 hours from landing time to the resort of Hanioti why don’t you hire a car from us a Fiat Punto ‘Grande' 1,3. 5 doors 5 seats. With: Mp3-Cd-player, Electric windows, Central locking, Power steering, Air-condition, Airbags, etc for 7 days for 186.00 euros ( Low Season Price) with collect and delivery service to /form the airport and all the insurances included all without excess !
Regards
Sakis
September 19, 2008 01:47PM
We are stopping at the renaissance Just by the Naias, they are the same appartments are just across the street as it say the othere part reception and bar is on the beach. I can recomend Sakis at Kriopigg cars we are using him this time and is very reliable and well established company. Also possable the best resturant in Halkidiki.
The Masked Avenger
September 19, 2008 03:13PM
I thought is was against the rules to advertise owned businesses on this forum? Sakis should know better? Also, if you think his is the best restaurant in Halkidiki, I dare say you have never been to a real (non tourist) Greek restaurant.

On a side issue can anyone tell me if plate smashing still (or ever) happens in real Greece?

BTW I believe he DOES do the best deals on car hire around here.
September 19, 2008 08:09PM
Sorry for spelling mistakes will try harder ? If you take the time to read correcly I said possable not is ! There must be a crossover between genuine advice and advertizing (spelling again) if you really know the people thier you may just understand. If this is a wind up I have been had. (please check grammer)
September 22, 2008 11:49PM
Sarah, if you approach one of the Holiday companies like Thomsons for instance when you get to the airport, if there are seats on the bus, you can pay them for transfers too.
September 23, 2008 03:04PM
Not sure if there will be any around as arrival is on Sunday morning.
September 24, 2008 01:29PM
Hi

When you get to the airport, look for the Thomas Cook reps, if they have room on any of their coaches the transfer cost is 25 Euro, failing that, get a Taxi to the Bus station and get on a service bus to the island, via Nea Modania.....Piece of cake.
September 24, 2008 06:45PM
REPS ON SUNDAY ?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login