Aristidis and Kanelis Studios

Posted by chris 
chris
June 04, 2002 11:55AM
Can anyone give me any info on the Aristidis Studios?

My husband, 15 year old daughter and myself travel in July02 and would like to know more about our hotel and the surrounding area.

Look forward to hearing from you.
JULIE
Re: Aristidis and Kanelis Studios
June 14, 2002 09:18PM
Hi Chris

We are also going to Fourka and are staying at the same accommodation as yourselfs next June 03. I have heard that it is a nice quiet place. We are getting married there hence 35 of us going.

I would much appreciate it if you could tell me more about Fourka when you return as we are looking for a place to hold our wedding reception.

I look forward to hearing from you on your return.

Have a good un.

Julie
robbo
June 24, 2002 05:49AM

hi julie .
i,am off to fourka today 24/6/02 and i,m staying at the
Aristidis and Kanelis Studios for a week the taxi is
coming soon so when i get back i,ll let you no all
about it . bye for now.
robbo
July 02, 2002 12:24AM

hi julie.
just got home from fourka did not want to come home
you will love it , it,s 1,30 am just got home off to bed
now i,ll let you no more soon .
chris
August 11, 2002 02:44PM
HI Julie,

have just returned from Halkidiki. we were on the top floor apartment which had a massive balcony. the apartments are clean and basic - all you need really! fourka is a nice little town with plenty restaurants...faro's and giovanni's were very good. also the beach bar was a local haunt for us to watch the sun set with a beer in hand!
everyone seemed to goto jimmys bar - plenty of karaoke and cocktails - it's right on the beach.
beach is nice and about 4 euro's for a brolly and 2 loungers.
we mostly drank mythos or amstel - maybe an ouzo or two.

hope your enjoy your stay - and good luck for the wedding - i couldn't really recommend a place for the reception - afitos is a nice village with a small beach - but it depends on what your looking for.

speak to you soon

chris
Bev Adams
November 03, 2003 02:28PM
We are staying at the aristidis and kanelis next august 03, we stayed at the australia this year which was fantastic, but very hot at night, can anyone tell me where the studios are situated in Fourka, shop or restuarant names would be a good landmark, many thanks
Nina
November 04, 2003 09:41PM
Hello Bev

Myself and a friend stayed there this Sept and the appartment is lovely. It is a two min walk from the Australia. If you walk up the road opposite the Australia which has Yiamas bar and the supermarket on each corner, it is at the other end, so you won't have far to stagger back from Jimmy's!!!

It has a lovely pool and Alias and Stalios will take good care of you. You may also bump into Illias from Jimmy's in the bar as he often pops in.

Hope to be going back in May!

I know you will have a great holiday.

Nina
Bev Adams
November 13, 2003 01:38PM
Dear Nina,
Thanks for the message, can you tell me what the self catering facilities are like in the apartments and the size and layout etc.. I know where you mean they are situated in Fourka, just paid the deposit and counting down to our return next August!
Many thanks
Bev Adams
December 09, 2003 01:55PM
Has anybody else been to these apartments? We loved Fourka and its people and can't wait to return.
Nina
December 26, 2003 09:29PM
hi Bev,

The catering facilities consist of two hobs and a small oven/grill. They give you all the cutlery , plates and cooking utensils that you should need. If there is anything else that you need i'm sure that Alias and the other staff will help you out.

We had a two bedroom appartment which had enough space for the two of us and we also had our own balcony. Im sure that you will be very happy with your appartment when you get there.

Can't wail to go back myself!

from Nina
viv
March 04, 2004 11:43AM
me and my family are going to the aristides june 2004. Never been to greece before. Thanks for all the information i have found on this website. I really need to know if we can hire a family car there(for six) or is it cheaper to book in the uk before we arrive?
if anyone can help it will be much appreciated. ta.
viv.
Sarah Jackson
March 07, 2004 12:59PM
hi, me and my boyfriend are going to the apartments in june this year are we were just wondering if anyone knows if there are many places to eat with English food because im pretty sure i wont like greek food and are there many karaoke bars tehre?
viv
March 12, 2004 03:06PM
Hi sarah. Just wondering what tour operator you are going with this June,cause we are meant to be staying at the Aristidis this June but we have been informed that our accomodation has had to be cancelled.Has yours been changed too?

viv x
Bev Adams
March 12, 2004 04:41PM
That sounds a bit worrying Viv, we are going in August and picked the apartments very carefully. Sarah, every restuarant in Fourka serves English food, but please try the local fish, it is so fresh its fantastic. The Brown Stone serves Pukka Pies would you believe!! But you must try some of the local dishes. Pizza is also served in most places. You also usually get a free starter or sweet and coffee and Metaxa (Can't wait to go back)
carole, gary
March 15, 2004 07:28PM
Hi Me and my partner are staying at the Aristidis apartments, starting on the 15th May, hope to meet lots of nice friendly people.
viv
March 15, 2004 10:46PM
We were meant to be staying at the aristides 2 weeks later than you, beginning of june but our tour operator has cancelled them. Has yours been cancelled? if not will you let me know what they were like when you get back. Ta.
viv

carole, gary wrote:
>
> Hi Me and my partner are staying at the Aristidis
> apartments, starting on the 15th May, hope to meet lots of
> nice friendly people.
carole, gary
March 16, 2004 08:50PM
Hi Viv
We are going with thomsons, they have not cancelled yet,
will let you know wot the place is like, if we go, ha ha

Carole, Gary
bev adams
March 26, 2004 01:25PM
Any further news on the apartments, cancellations or visitors?
viv
March 26, 2004 08:18PM
no sorry. We are now booked in the sarikas apts instead, but cant find anything about them on the web or elsewhere. We will just have to hope for the best.
Cat
March 30, 2004 12:27AM
I have just booked along with two friends for June the 21st, will anyone be there??? Have been to Fourka couple of times before cannot wait to go back and hope to meet you at the bar for a beer ir your there...let me know...

Cat
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login