CAB FROM AIRPORT TO HANIOTI

Posted by Harvey 
Harvey
July 27, 2008 04:03PM
Hi everyone, I need some help with a cab. How much is a cab from the airport to Hanioti? there will be 4 adults and 1 child (aged 3) do they have 6 seaters waiting for customers? any idea of prices etc. does anyone know of a website that is reliable and I can book a cab to pick us up to take us to our hotel and also for the return a week later. I know it is about an hour drive away but what would the prices be? appreciate any help from anyone.

Many thanks,

Harvey
Re: CAB FROM AIRPORT TO HANIOTI
July 27, 2008 04:28PM
Hi Harvey

About 65/67 euros to Hanioti

never seen a 6 seater

they only licenced for 4 so you might be stuck there

ehere are taxi drivers nr thessalonika on this forum and they will help you out

Jeff
July 27, 2008 07:54PM
Hi Harvey,

I am a taxi driver in Thessaloniki.
There aren't any 6 seater cabs in Greece but I can help you.
My web-site is www.thetaxi.gr

Regards,
Greg
Harvey
July 28, 2008 08:46PM
Hi Greg,

I have e-mailed you on your website and to date have not received a reply? Can you tell me how much it would be to transport 4 adults and one child (aged 3) to Hanioti from the airport middle of September please and also a return price.

Many thanks
July 29, 2008 11:14AM
Im curious as to what you will do to , we are a family of five and usually go with First Choice and get the transfers included, have looked into doing it all myself ie flights/accom/transfers in the summer hols as the tour ops rip us off in peak season!
I cant remember every seeing a minibus at Thessalonika airport ?
You could always hire a car like a peugeout 307 sw which would fit all your cases in, it maybe cheaper than transfers.I have heard its a straight forward drive.(Thats if you do drive)
July 29, 2008 06:26PM
Hi Harvey Just to let you know that Greg and his staff are fantastic. We went at the of June arrived 0200hrs picked us up dropped us back at the airport 0300hrs really reliable and quite reasonably priced.
Will not hesitate to use them again when I return to Nea Kalikratia
July 30, 2008 09:24AM
Harvey
Strange i e-mailed Greg and i received an answer within a few hours, i suggest you retry as i thought what a good response.
Bunny
You now have a good choice of airlines flying into thessoloniki and with the introduction of easyjet good deals to be have, hiring a car for 1 or 2 weeks is quite reasonable so this will save on the cost of transportation to the hotel or apartment, a 5 seater easily availble to rent, with the introduction of the internet and e-mails booking direct could not be easier. And just for Brian the gent GO FOR IT it is so easy.
July 30, 2008 09:47AM
Yes but im stuck to the school hols though and they rip you off for it.
Ive already looked at the usual First Choice, Thomson, Thomas Cook and Easy Jet (Only available from london) and they are really expensive for five of us.
We are from Manchester although one year we did fly from London Gatwick, Ive looked at all airlines and found nothing resonable.
July 30, 2008 12:04PM
Yes with easyjet and BA you need to book in advance great for next year, rather than use the big car companies if you use one of the local companies like kriopigi cars the money you will save by booking direct will pay for this. i fly from gatwick where easyjet have just added the gatwick thessoloniki route so hopefully they will follow with the manchester route.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login