The Cockney Cafe ,Polichrono Halkidiki

Posted by joycebaby 
April 18, 2008 10:45AM
I am urgently trying to contact John and Marylin of the Cockney Cafe, if anyone has a recent phone number for The Cockney Cafe or Marylin and John if you are reading this i really need to speak to you regarding the apartments for May as flights are booked and we are all looking forward to coming out to you and your lovely, lovely food. Have been trying your mobile Marylin but it is on divert .Dennis Goodwin.
Re: The Cockney Cafe ,Polichrono Halkidiki
April 21, 2008 10:20PM
iam also trying to contact marilyn and john have sent a private message, so if anyone is out there that can help please let me know, we are going out the 25th of may
June 05, 2008 11:14AM
joycebaby Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I am urgently trying to contact John and Marylin
> of the Cockney Cafe, if anyone has a recent phone
> number for The Cockney Cafe or Marylin and John if
> you are reading this i really need to speak to you
> regarding the apartments for May as flights are
> booked and we are all looking forward to coming
> out to you and your lovely, lovely food. Have been
> trying your mobile Marylin but it is on divert
> .Dennis Goodwin.
June 05, 2008 11:28AM
Would just like to say a big thank you to John and Marilyn at the Cockney Cafe for their fantastic food and hospitality and especially the cocktails !!!!!, my head is still aching, We had some really great evenings and plenty of laughs especially Karaoke - Amy Winehouse eat your heart out !!
Would also like to let everyone know who is thinking of visiting the Cockney Cafe during their stay in Polichrono , this is not a greasy spoon cafe , it is very tastefully furnished, with tables on the terrace and very comfortable modern and airy seating in bar area and the food and portions are fantastic value for money the breakfast will set you up for the day as it did us every day !!! untill we went back for more in the evening.Looking forward to going back soon.Love to you John & Marylin.
Dennis,and Joyce, Stephanie, Micky & Anita, John, Gwen, Diane & Sam and of course LAURENCE !!!!.
xx
Stephanie Goodwin
June 09, 2008 10:05AM
Hello John and Marylin
Just a quick message to say a big thank you for making our hols amazing
I havent had such good fun in a long time
Take Care and hope to see you again soon
Stephanie xx
June 11, 2008 05:13PM
hi marilyn & john and the rest of the gang we met over there [and carla]
heard that you finally got a website going,is it www.@#$%&? now more people will be able to sample the delightful food that you serve, [and hopefully more wedding receptions, people dont know what they missing]
cant wait till we back next year,
see you all soon
mandy & andy xx
Martin and Kathy
June 17, 2008 10:41PM
Hi Jon, Marilyn, Tico and the rest of the merry crew

Many thanks for the great Breakfasts, steaks and of course drinks, Kathy still can't work out how you make any profit with the amount of Malibu you serve with coke!

You really made the holiday for us with your open friendly hospitality, relaxed atmosphere and letting us watch the Moto GP and England Rugby on the big screen.

The lucky dip bags are certainly worth the 5 euros and we we're lucky to get away without paying extra baggage, Kathy bought so many.

Don't forget Mythos is now available from Makro when you're back home!

All the best for the rest of the season

Martin and Kathy
July 02, 2008 05:17PM
Arriving in Halkidiki on the 8th Sept for 10days, really looking forward to going to the Cockney Cafe as iv heard so much good things about the place and my friends from England who live out there..Elaine and Jan recomend it too....so c u soon everyone x Ps.. will be dragging them down with me lol.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login