apartments in hanoiti

apartments in hanoiti

Posted by butt head 
apartments in hanoiti
May 06, 2008 07:32AM
hello every one, we went to hanioti 2 years ago and loved it but we were in a hotel with no airconditioning ... aaaarrrgh! we would love to revisit hanioti again but need to find an apartment / studios with air con that is controlled by the visitor not the complex. so anyone know of a nice peacefull apartment / studios with these facilities in hanioti that you could reccomend? thanks for any help given. oh two of us no kids and dont want anyone elses !
michael e
Re: apartments in hanoiti
May 12, 2008 08:37PM
i have been to a hotel an it has air con.
you controll it with the remote it is with it is a real good price.
kris
May 14, 2008 03:57PM
apartments,very quiet and with air cond. there are located just oppossite "vicky hotel".
i've stayed there for years.
Lisa MacDonald
May 16, 2008 08:00AM
Can recommend the Tropical Hotel which is just across the road from the Vicky. They are with First Choice and Thomas Cook this year.

Lovely apartments, you control your air con yourself, not sure what the fee is though as didn't use last year.

Apartments are quiet although the bar does tend to get very noisy at night with everyone having a good time. But that's what you go on holiday for, to have a good time.

Couple who own the place, Sakis and Vicky, are lovely and will help you as much as they can.
May 18, 2008 11:36AM
We stayed at the Tropical last year and I think it was about 35 euros for the air con. We had a great time and Vicky and Sakis are very freindly and helpful.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login