Calls to Halkidiki from the UK, 3p per minute or FREE from O2, Orange & T-Mobile

Calls to Halkidiki from the UK, 3p per minute or FREE from O2, Orange & T-Mobile

Posted by webtel 
January 23, 2007 07:17PM
Here's something I hope you will find of use.

Calls to Greece from any BT or Cable landline at only 3p per minute. This includes calls to landlines AND mobile phones in Greece!

Just Dial the access number 0844 431 2118 - at the prompt dial the full international number, starting 00 30 for Greece.

If you are an O2 customer with contract minutes, the access number 0844 431 2118 will be included in your bundled airtime, so you can call Halkidiki for free!

If you are an Orange or T-Mobile customer with contract minutes, use the access number 07744974327 and this wil be included with your bundled airtime, so you can also call Halkidiki for free.

More information can be found at www.webstertelecom.com/country/greece.html

Re: Calls to Halkidiki from the UK, 3p per minute or FREE from O2, Orange & T-Mobile
January 23, 2007 08:57PM
i get straight through with VIRGIN mobile to mobile or land line @ 2p
Re: Calls to Halkidiki from the UK, 3p per minute or FREE from O2, Orange & T-Mobile
February 22, 2007 08:53PM
just read this message and im over the moon as im on orange. i was waiting for greek sim card but looks like i dont need one!!! does this show up on bill as international call or is it inclusive in your minutes
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login