electricity gas

electricity gas

Posted by SHOEY657 
electricity gas
February 23, 2007 07:59AM
Can anyone advise how easy it is to get connected with gas and electricity in the afitos area.

regards

Phil
Re: electricity gas
February 23, 2007 08:01AM
sorry should have said electricity and water well gas is clear and so is wate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
February 23, 2007 10:13AM
Phil, I'm afraid I can't be of much to help to you as I was lucky that the developer helped us to do this. It's not entirely straightforward. I believe the electricity company is in Nea Moudania and for the water I remember having to go to a municipal office by the Police station in Kassandria.
February 23, 2007 11:37AM
Hi Phil
My Names Helen I live in afitos. We have the Nostos Hotel on the track between Kallithea and Afitos. Where is your apartment? Is it in a complex? If yes then you should already be contected you need to ask the developer who you bought it from. If not then e-mail me and I'll find out for you what you need to do.
February 23, 2007 07:43PM
our apartment is next to hotel zeus, there is a hotel opposite which may be the nostos as we are on the road to kalathea on the bend. If electric and water is conected do i still have to register with the electricity company/water company before it is connected for use?? I will ask my developer but he is now away for a while and i am due to visit in march to do the necessary connections and buy furniture etc., i was after hiring a van for a day if you know a van hire company. Thanks for your help i may ask you to help further,

regards

Phil
February 24, 2007 03:09PM
Hi Phil

I know where you mean but thats not us opposite it is agean blue.We are at the far end of the track near Kallithea.

Ask your developer but I think that the whole buildering should already be contected. Maybe you will have to regester if it's not in with any monthly payments you make for the apartment. Let me know and I'll find out for you what you will have to do. I'm happy to help you in any way. You can e-mail me direct at nostos1@otenet.gr

Helen
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login