Hanioti house contents for sale

Posted by joanne 
September 21, 2006 08:00PM

Hi all,

we have, (had) a house in Hanioti. Well now it has a view of a burnt forest the plans we had to rent it out to pay the bank are all up in smoke you might say. Fed up with beating ourselves up to keep it we are giving up.

If anyone knows anyone out there who would like to buy some practicly new furniture, they can have a look on holiday lettings.com. to have an idea of what we have. We still have some weeks before the bank takes it for good.

Please send a private message if you know anybody out there whose interested. Not asking alot of money for it all, I know how it is to live there.

Joanne and John
Kim Fleming
Re: Hanioti house contents for sale
September 24, 2006 05:16PM
Hi Joanne & John

Can you contact us re above?

Thanks

Kim
September 24, 2006 06:32PM

Hi Kim got your mail and have answered. If you need to look at anything just let me know, we have friends living there so can arrange anything.

Thanks Joanne
September 24, 2006 06:42PM
Hi - as you may know from our postings on site we have great friends in hanioti and often think of buying something there - what local costs are involved in having a home there - local taxes ? sorry to hear you are selling up. steve
September 24, 2006 08:44PM

Hi Steve

if you go to the halkidiki homes site I am sure they will be able to help, I'm not sure if things may have changed since we bought ours. The site is run by Julie who is English and Dimitri, I am sure your friends in Hanioti will know of them.

If you are only thinking of a holiday home it may be better to go in with other people. We thought this a good idea in order to keep our house but no takers. Anyway Halkidiki homes have contacted us with a potential buyer and we have had a few other people contact us. So fingers crossed.

Joanne
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login