Nemos Studios, Polichrono

Nemos Studios, Polichrono

Posted by Nina Warren 
Phil
Re: Nemos Studios, Polichrono
July 05, 2005 06:17PM
Well Sharon, you get 2 large towels and 2 hand towels, changed every 2nd day, as for sunbeds the Nemo is the cheapest on the beach, last year it was 5 euros a day. You can hire a upright fan for 12 euros a week and the bar has a good supply of bottled drinking water to buy, saves you hauling it all the way from the supermarket. One little tip if you are a tea drinker, take tea with you because if you buy it there you seem to only be able to buy the large boxes of tea bags, about 120 in a box of Liptons. Can't wait myself I'm going Thursday morning 8 20 a.m. flight from Manchester, passports ready,euros in my bag, travelers cheques done, spare pair of pants and I'm away, see you there,.... Phil.............
Sharon
July 06, 2005 03:05PM
Keep us a seat at the bar Phil!!! See you next Thursday!! Can't blooming wait, only 1 week to go, or 4.5 days if you don't count the weekend, or 8 more sleeps!!

Thanks for your all your information, Phil, have a good time, don't fall asleep on lilo lill and get burnt!!!
Gary Higgins.
July 09, 2005 01:34PM
Hi Sharon!
I was just nosing at themessage you posted. Me & my Mrs are going on thesame day as you. I have been ro Crete before but not this particular part. I hope it is as good as you say. We fly from Manchester, see you there,

Gary
Peter
Re:Gallini Studios, Polichrono
July 20, 2005 12:27PM
Does anyone know how to book a holiday at the Gallini Studios? We had a great holiday there two years ago, but cannot find it in any brochures.
Jay
Re:Gallini Studios, Polichrono
July 25, 2005 04:36PM
Does anyone have a rough idea of pricing at Nemos Studios and also do they have a web site or online contact? Sorry if this has already been covered on this forum, it's a lot to go through at the minute though.

Thanks for any help

Jason
paula and mike
Re:nemos Studios, Polichrono
August 17, 2005 10:36PM
we missed out this year 2005 but can not wait until june 2006 we will be back watch out vazzi we will return had a great time love the place to bits hope to see all old friends
mike & paula harrison
August 18, 2005 07:21AM
the NEMOS studios is a bit like CAF`E DEL MAR, it is a very chilled place, but do not expect 5* rooms.......they are basic, but you are there for the atmosphere, the great people from all over europe and friends you meet every year after year.....Vasaliki is a wonderfull person, as are all the family..mum dad and....bilko..the dog.......we will allways go back to the NEMOS studios......by the way the Agean sea has no tide and is very safe for kids to swim in.........sea you there.

regards, Mike & Paula Harrison
Emma
August 18, 2005 11:44AM
Hi there i see you went to villa panorama im going there on the 19th september! Please tell me all about it! Does it have Air Conditioning?
Janice and Cameron
September 26, 2005 12:01AM
Been to Nemos three times and are thinking about a return trip next year. Looking at all the comments and enjoying the banter.
We have had brilliant holidays in Polychrono. The scenary is out of this world, people are very friendly, life is lived and, of course, we are on holiday!
It depends on what kind of holiday you want. If you are looking for mad, mad, mad well, look elsewhere. Polichrono means laid back, holiday time, to be able to unwind and enjoy. Don't get me wrong, I luv to party and meet up with people, but, enjoy the atmosphere of the Nemos, (Polychrono), Greece at its best.
Luv you Vas and family. xxxx
ken & hazel watson
September 28, 2005 07:04PM
just got back from nemos studios, at first we were shocked at the accomodation, but the position and the friendly family that run it more than make up for it. My only grip was being charged under-occupancy by libra. The rooms are small, but enough for two people, but not three!!.You must visit Georges restaurant, round the corner from jean-marie hotel,great guy and the food is fab.
sophie
September 29, 2005 11:13PM
Hi ya gary,

i think i met you this september with my mate polly, we were staying at the polychrono beach hotel and hung out alot at viva with my little albanian friend,..he's still in touch, bless him! Anyway just thought id drop you a line and say hi, hope you enjoyed the rest of your holiday.

prob see ya next year! x
Gary
October 02, 2005 12:54PM
hiya !,hows things ?.Everything ok with me.
It went really quick the 2nd week & the weather was'nt to clever !.
I hope you will keep in touch !.Say hi to Polly.xx
tony & pam
March 26, 2006 01:28PM
we have been to the nemos twice before and going back again. the family are wonderful people,so helpful. we have stayed at the alexandris twice but it was not good. so we look foreward to august 2006
havva
August 16, 2006 12:42AM
I stayed at Nemos and wondered if anyone here has a contact telephone number for them. I'm trying to find someone who lives there and he was friends with the boy that worked there. Does anyone recall the boy in the restaurant underneath the studio's. Gallini Fish Restaurant it was called. Well his name is Valik and he had black spikey hair, quite slim, but very friendly.

If anyone has or knows a way of getting in contact with them I'm appreciate it greatly.
janice
August 25, 2006 07:22PM
Anyone tell me how the apartments are after the big fires. Stayed there in July and hate to think that they have been damaged.
August 25, 2006 09:59PM
janice Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Anyone tell me how the apartments are after the
> big fires. Stayed there in July and hate to think
> that they have been damaged.

They are all ok ,, spoke to them on Wednesday ,,, we where there in early July , will be out there end of september

Pat
Re: Forest fires in Polichrono area
August 27, 2006 03:46PM
Does anyone have any information on the fires last week, I will be going there on September 25th and would like to know how badly damaged the whole area was.
Re: Forest fires in Polichrono area
August 27, 2006 05:34PM
Pat Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Does anyone have any information on the fires last
> week, I will be going there on September 25th and
> would like to know how badly damaged the whole
> area was.

As said in the post above they are all ok no damage at all , it was on the other side of the main road up in to the hills ,, we will be there on the 30th September for 10 days

wendy cowan
May 12, 2009 04:45PM
We were here 2004 but the lovely family forgot to tell us about the robberies that go on every year.
When people were sleeping romanies were breaking into the rooms and stealing everyones belongings
The lovely owners were aware of this but were reluctant to mention it,we then found out that this happens
every year at the beginning of the season.Also there were no safety deposit boxes everything was done done
as cheap as poss you got 1 towel each to last a week 1 toilet roll whan you arrived then you had to supply your
own for the rest of the holiday.When we mentioned about the robberies the lovely family did not speak to us 4
the rest of the holiday(really nice people)all they were interested in was the guests spending there money.
Would not go back there if it was free that so called nice family was nice to you as long as you did not mention
the robberies can't understand any one who would want to suck up to them.Greece has many great resorts to
try and with nice people who really welcome there guests who care about them.(not all about money at the nemos
appartments polichrono.
janet wallace
May 12, 2009 06:32PM
Hi im sorry to hear you didnt enjoy your holiday. Im now quite concerned as myself and my family are going to Ploichrono this August, are the robberies still happening, I hope not. It looks a beautiful place though. x x
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login