Nemos Studios, Polichrono

Nemos Studios, Polichrono

Posted by Nina Warren 
tatiana
Re: Nemos Studios, Polichrono
July 15, 2004 08:37PM
i have very good rooms in polihrono 0 m from the sea 3 beds with kitchen and bathroom 35 euro per night ,
thank you
tel:++306936 1 34330
fax:++302373 0 26600
mail: stefkyp@otenet.gr
gts@halkidiki.com
Ashley cairns
Gallini studios
August 03, 2004 09:35PM
My expirence in gallini was amazing we are coming bak in 1 week to gallini coz it was the best pedros was really funny and dimitri and felix were ma palz luv ashleyxxx
HARRY
Re: nemos studios
August 10, 2004 07:30PM
Does anyone know if there is a cashpoint in Polichrono , if not where is the nearest one.
HARRY,
HARRY
August 10, 2004 07:34PM
Does anyone know if there is a cashpoint in Polichrono , if not where is the nearest one.
HARRY,
lee
August 15, 2004 12:18AM
There is a cash point at the super market, up from Bilys land. Andoins I think its called. Used to live there. It was there in 2002!!
Lee
lee
Billys land
August 15, 2004 12:25AM
I worked at Billys land in 2002. I assume you are reffering to Vangelis or Vasilie (Billy)
I dont suppose you have any cards with the address of Billys land do you? Want to get back in touch with them. How bang on is Kiki (Vansillies wife..the woman who did the cooking)
All the best.
Lee
Gary
Re: Billys land
August 15, 2004 01:56PM
Hi Lee,i know them in Billys Land.ive known them many years.I used to work at the 'sea-side restaurant'(now called 'viva').Im going to Polichrono on 6 sept,i will get there address for you.If you sent them a letter with 'Billys Land',Polichrono,Halkidiki,Greece.It would get there!.
HARRY
nemos.
September 03, 2004 04:51PM
do nemos studios have safety deposit boxes for hire ?
Ashley cairns
Re: billys land
September 30, 2004 03:49PM
Hiya i just came back from Greece it was amazing Billys land was the best reasturant in greece it is amazing Vangelis is like so cool we went to billys land like every night we got vangelis number so we can fone him kiki and vaselli are cool to and kiki`s pork chops are the best Vangelis called me Pork chop girl he remembers us every year does any 1 hav the address of billys land please please please thanx ashley
Aeysha harvey
January 22, 2005 08:05PM
Hey, i was just wandering if i could have Billys number or address as i am hoping to get a job in the summer and i dont know him well enough to ask for it!
Thanks
Aeysha
Aeysha harvey
January 22, 2005 08:06PM
Hey i know where the nearest cashpoint is! Its at Adonis supermarket in the centre.
Aeysha
Dave
May 25, 2005 11:01AM
Stayed at 'kosmas studios' right opposite 'Billys Land' basic but very clean, own pool, 50Yds/mtrs from beach 'Billys' is top! Spent a week last year (nowhere near enough!!) going back for two weeks in june. Rock on Billy(Vasilie) Kika (wot a gal) and vangelis (cool dude) ready to party on!!!
See you there!!!!!
hanif zafar
June 10, 2005 06:59PM
had agreat time their very nice people went out of their way to help myself and my wife
dorothy
June 19, 2005 12:53AM
does anyone have photos of nemos
and can anyone tell me if it is near the brits bar or is it at the other end of the beach
dorothy
June 19, 2005 01:02AM
does anyone have photos of nemos
and can anyone tell me if it is near the brits bar or is it at the other end of the beach
Phil
June 19, 2005 10:12AM
Hi Dorothy, there are pics of the Nemo on the Photo site, click on the flashing logo on the left of the Odysseas Hotel ad,on the top of the page,if there is a photo by Phil on there, click on that and then navigate the album Polichrono. Here you will find some pics, I took last year of the bar the people who run it and it also shows how close you are to the sea. When are you going? I'll be there from July the 7th to 21st,.
Enjoy. Phil..........
Sharon
June 23, 2005 01:15PM
Me and Hubby are due at the Nemos from the 14th of July. Can't wait, 14 working days to go!!! (Don;t count the weekends).

We stayed at the Studios above the Brits Bar about 8 years ago and I just hope the Nemos Studios are something similar because we had a great holiday there.

So excited to be going back to Polichrono, we loved it there. So relaxing and just teh kind of holiday we love - great weather, great food, lovely beach.........the list is endless of this areas good points. We might see you there Phil, we'll be on the beach or having a beer.

Are the Nemos at the same end of the beach as the Brits Bar? And as it was quite some time since we were there is there anywhere to avoid (Restaurants etc.)?

Thanks
Phil
June 23, 2005 07:30PM
The Nemos studios are at the opposite end of the beach to the Brits',it's a little bit more relaxed up this end of the beach, there's always a sunbed available, the Nemo has a good supply of bottled water on hand no need to carry it all the way from the supermarket. They also have fans for hire. Don't worry about a thing you'll enjoy the whole experience, afterall this is Greece.
Phil.........................................
kathy
July 02, 2005 06:02PM
we stayed at nemos about 2 years ago but we cannot remeber how much it costs to eat out again, has anyone any idea how much a 3 course meal works out ot be or if you can any names of resturants we can get hold of we would really appreciate it.
Sharon
July 05, 2005 03:12PM
Forgot to ask, are they still tight with the towels or have they got better over the years?

Any idea on the price of sunbeds etc. on the beach?

Can't wait now only 8 days to go!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login