Polichrono

Polichrono

Posted by Piotr 
Piotr
Polichrono
March 18, 2002 01:43PM
Can anybody give me some useful information about that village? I'll be there from 12.08.02. Thanks
Piotr
Szilvi
Re: Polichrono
April 11, 2002 10:19AM
Hi Piotr,
I have been in Polichrono summer of 2001 and 2000 which is a lovely town. 3 km long sandy beach, many restaurants, bars on the beachfront. Studios, hotels all over in the village. You can take a nice motorcycle trip on peninsula of Kassandra (Hanioti, Pefkochori, Paliouri ...etc.)
Have a nice holiday!
Piotr
April 18, 2002 12:43PM
Thank you very much for Your reply. Could you please tell me if there are some markets in the village where one can pay using credit cards.
I'm supposed to stay in appartments (DIMITROS or somthing) 80 m from the beach. They don't have Air condition. Is it possible to stand the high temperature in second half of the august?
Thanks once again
Piotr
Dimitris
April 18, 2002 06:46PM
All the shops accept VISA and MASTERCARD.The weather maybe too hot in August.Your accomodation will be nice if the room has good standoff insulation.Althouth Policrono has one of the best climate in Halkidiki.I wish you ll engoy your holidays
Szilvi
April 19, 2002 01:08PM
Hi Dimitris,
Do you live in in Polichrono or work there?
Jaana
April 25, 2002 10:09AM
Hello!

I´m going next june to Polichrono and we are staying in Villa Jemina. I would like to know has nobody stayed there and if, what they think about it? And also how warm is there at june and what is the best restaurant in Polichrono? And anythink you can ever tell.
Emma
June 02, 2002 01:57PM
I am going to polichrono next june and am staying in the Efterpi Studios, does anybody know what these are like?

Please Help!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login