Ampelia apartments

Ampelia apartments

Posted by Lynette & Dave 
Lynette & Dave
Ampelia apartments
June 07, 2005 04:51PM
We stayed for the last 2 years running, and thought the apartments were fantastic,(best we've stayed in Greece.) The pool is lovley and the walk down to town is only 10 mins at most! passing locals houses (good to be nosy!)Poppy and Pandelise, who own the apartments are very friendly and bend over backwards to help. We would like to go back again, but cannot find them in ANY bochures. Can anybody help us out.

thanks.
Alan Newcombe
Re: Ampelia apartments
June 28, 2005 10:01PM
HI we have just returned (24th June 2005) from there, they are avialble we booked, Excelent Hotel, I have sent Poppy and email and link to this site so she can respond to you.

Alan
Olga Hepple
December 21, 2005 01:44PM
I believe they are using Libra
Jane
December 21, 2005 03:32PM
Hi I live near by and the Ampelia is great they are using kosmar next year even if theyare not in the book thats who they are going to be with, good luck when booking
Jane
December 21, 2005 04:24PM
They are on the Kosmar website, just seen them!!!
Steve & sherrilyn
December 24, 2005 04:33PM
Hi - Poppy and Pandelis who own the apartments are now very good friends of ours as we share a mutual friendship with Thansis and Menya who own the central cafe in Hanioti square (great food & breakfast) -we have stayed with thanais & family (Tambos Hotel -Hanioti) for many years and attended their wedding a few years ago. Pandelis and Poppy would be happy to know all their hard work in starting these great appartments is being acknowledged on this site. Having looked around the building as it was being fitted out I could see the facilities were about the best in any hotel in Hanioti. Lets hope they get plenty of business this year as they deserve it. The walk into Hanioti only takes 10 minutes at most. Sherrilyn & Steve (cumbria)
steve
December 29, 2005 05:43PM
here is ampelia site www.@#$%&
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login