ATM's in Polichrono

ATM's in Polichrono

Posted by Marcia 
Marcia
ATM's in Polichrono
August 28, 2002 06:46AM
Are there any? We are taking euro's and some travellers cheques but will need to get money from our bank account.

Are there plenty places to change traveller's cheques?

Thanks smiling smiley

Marcia
chantelle
Re: ATM's in Polichrono
August 28, 2002 11:23AM
Hi,
I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE SAME.I DON'T KNOW WHETHER TO TAKE EUROS TRAVELLERS CHEQUES OR STERLING.WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL BE BEST?
Marcia
August 28, 2002 08:47PM
I am taking Euro's, I don't think it will make much difference. What do you go and where are you staying?

Marcia
chantelle
September 05, 2002 03:11PM
sorry,im going on the 25th september.(just got my tickets today!)staying at the angelo studios in hanioti.do you know anything about them?
see you.x
Jim
September 05, 2002 03:59PM
I suggest that you look on the net on the visa.com or mastercard site they will tell you all the locations of the atm's in any place.

Good luck and enjoy your Holiday

jim
sara
September 08, 2002 10:23AM
hi there! i Live in Polichrono, which firstly would like to say is a great place! there is only 1 ATM which is joined to the biggest supermarket ANTONIS, beware though it does run out of cash quite frequently! however Hanioti is only 5 mins away in a taxi approx 3 pounds and they have another 3 ATM's. cashing travellers cheques is generally 2% commission in most places, sometimes sterling cheques are comm free.
i'm sure you will have a great time here. The Dolphins were within 50 metres of the beach on Friday so keep your eyes peeled!! May see you here!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login