Bit worried about the weather!!

Posted by steve 
steve
August 20, 2002 11:04AM
Hi,
I fly out to Hanioti on the 9th Sept staying at Olympic Lakis and I am increasingly getting a worried about the weather. I am a big time beach bum and love the sun and heat, will it be nice weather this time of the year? I've been to Corfu mid-September before and it rained far too much for my liking, someone please tell me it will be nice in Hakidiki!!
Hope to hear from someone soon
steve
Kate
Re: Bit worried about the weather!!
August 21, 2002 10:24AM
Hi

The weather should still be very nice in September, or least I hop so because I am going back next week!

I went in May, and was told not to expect hot weather as it was very early on in May and is the ealy season. But in fact there was only two thunder storms (at night) and the rest of the time the weather was in the 90's!

It was loverly if all you want to do is laze on the beach. I should imagine that the temperature average for that time of year is still in the eighties, as currently its around 88!

Have a great time!

Kate
Judy
Re: Bit worried about the weather!!
August 23, 2002 01:04PM
Just come back from Polichrono in Halkidiki 23rd August weather brilliant sometimes nice breeze to cool you down, but one day thunder storm and it RAINED for an hour but then lovely again. It's a lovely place to just relax on beach and have good food and drink at night. Bye. hope you have a great time.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login