Walkiki Bar - Hanioti

Walkiki Bar - Hanioti

Posted by karen allen 
michelle
Re: Waikiki Bar
July 19, 2005 10:32AM
just for the record+to put things straight here, my friend charmaine worked waikiki summer 2002, ALL SUMMER! Vangelis was an excellent boss to her, people should understand that he is the boss and expects his establishment to be run proffessionally and if you get drunk whilst working how can you possibly do the job well? dont think i could carry a tray of drinks if i was off my head! handing out flyers is also part of the job to get people in so that Vangelis can afford to pay his workers and he pays well! Give him a break ok, as i said it is his bar and he wants it to be run well to give his customers a lasting memory of their holiday. So i say GIVE VANGELIS A BREAK HERE! IF YOU WANT TO WORK FOR HIM THEN GO AND WORK BUT IF YOU WANT TO MESS HIM ABOUT JUST BOOK YOUR TWO WEEKS AND THEN GO HOME!! Now thats sorted i feel much better!
van
July 20, 2005 12:36PM
Hi Michelle hope everything is ok with you, how is Corfu?
Charmaine was here last year for 2 weaks. Dont know what she is up 2 now.(workt in Turkey 2 years ago)
Email me on wange01@hotmail.com if you want...take care x
Helen
July 20, 2005 07:03PM
Michelle.............For your information I was not p*ssed whilst working and people change ! I am assuming "your boss" wasn't trying it on with you every night and hadn't pretty much taken advantage of your mate whilst she was out of her face on all the excess alcohol he had given her when she went on holiday out there so have your opinion but don't slag me when you know nothing about what really happened !!!!
michelle
July 20, 2005 07:56PM
i just give the facts that v is a good guy and not the person you portray in your posts , tried it on with you eh? good for him, hes a single guy whats wrong with that? and as for your mate, well she really should slow down on the booze if shes having so much that shes off her face,dont really want to hear your excuses for your words on this board but if you slag a friend of mine i will stand by them to the end.i suggest you grow up you silly little girl and get a nice little 9-5 job.
michelle
July 21, 2005 11:00AM
incidently , has anyone noticed how i didnt actually refer to this "child" by name , i simply pointed out what is expected and not expected of anyone who works in a bar, she obviously saw similarities to her own behaviour and has started throwing a tantrum. You have made this personal my dear but as i have now had my say you may post all the whinging complaints that you like, i will not respond to such immature posts. Vangelis, Corfu is fine, great in fact, just built my own tourist shop in my front garden and all is going to plan!
Amy
July 21, 2005 12:59PM
MICHELLE !

And just who the hell p*ssed on your bonfire !!!!! Everyone can have an opinion you know, obviously Helen didn't have a good experience and you had a good one - sh*t happens but I don't know where you get off being such a blatent nasty bitch ! Maybe you and the word "child" are better suited !

Bye for now
xxx
michelle
July 21, 2005 07:14PM
dont throw your teddys out of the pram.
michelle
July 21, 2005 07:34PM
Helen, if i have upset you i apologise, i simply state facts pure+simple. i said nothing whatsoever nasty about you yourself until you accused me of "slagging you off" read back and you can see for yourself. and as for the other comment i recieved back , well , i certainly dont resort to bad language or name calling so just calm down, i merely state that Vangelis is not a bad boss, no angel though either but who is? If you want to continue this discussion can we do it civilised, maybe then we can sort out the adults from the children.
Chris
July 28, 2005 02:30PM
Me an my girl friend just got back from Hanioti last week.
Had a great time.
Waikiki is great place. Had some cool nights in there.
We couldn't stay up late enough to enjoy the full night!

I'm gonna send those dudes some Newcastle United stuff when I get paid, along with the pic we got with 'em.

chris-
van
September 01, 2005 01:39PM
Hi Michelle how are you, are you stil in Corfu?
Had problem with my old email...try on waikiki2005@hotmail.com
take care Vangelis
michelle
September 03, 2005 05:02AM
Hiya Vangelis, yes of course im still here! been here 3 years!!! Ive got a serious problem with my E.mail......NO E MAIL at the minute! how are things there? in Corfu its gone really quiet but i have got other things on my mind at the minute....3 months pregnant!!!! The only downside is that im probably gonna gain back the 20 kilos i lost after leaving Hanioti but hey, what the hell, say hello to everyone who remembers me and i hope youre doing well. Are you going to Austria this year? take care ...m
Vangelis
September 09, 2005 12:38PM
Hi Michelle, not bad at all..good for you 2 get a litle one..about time.
Was in Austria in mars 2 weaks, not for work, ski only.
Hope everything going well for you. Take care and stay in touch. x
michelle
September 11, 2005 10:58AM
of course im gonna keep in touch! cant just forget 2 "interesting" years in hanioti just like that can i? Think its about time you should be settling too but somehow...i think...its going to take a VERY special girl to tame you!! take care. xxx
van
September 26, 2005 11:12AM
Hi Cris how are you...thanks for the fotos, Ilias, Zac love them..
hope everything is ok whith you take care
Vangelis
March 18, 2006 04:33PM
Hi all..hope you had a great winter..time for a new season now, cant wait to see old (and new) friends again.
Is anyone book the holidays jet..? please let me know.
many kissessmiling smiley Vangelis
Caroline
Re: Walkiki Bar - Hanioti
April 10, 2006 04:03PM
Hi there
I worked in the bar for a few weeks about 3 or 4 years ago (With Sophia and Marie from Sweden) (We all left). And Elias. I come back every year. We are coming back in June for part of our honeymoon. We're going to Kefalonia 1st and then coming on 9th June for a few days.
How are you?
Vangelis
Re: Walkiki Bar - Hanioti
April 12, 2006 05:41PM
Hi Caroline, im fine ty...nice to see you again this summer, dont forget you sun cream...smiling smiley
Becky
May 12, 2006 02:24PM
Hi Van

Its Becky that used to work for Thomson. How are you? As i can see from your site there are still lots of fun and games going on in lovely Hanioti:-)

I am nicely settled in UK with my own house now and am all boring an sensible (not, you know me:-) But hope to come for a holiday to see you all soon!

Give my love to anyone that knows me, all the Erodios boys and Mr Yannis if you see him.

Hope your season is great!! xxxxx
Vangelis
May 18, 2006 02:09AM
Geia sou Becky how are you..season just start so we party late with hotel and restaurant staff..( you know)
No moore Kostas at Erodios but Jimis is still there..mr Yannis is busy with the hotell..smiling smiley
We all love you and miss you..hope see you soon

all the best xXx
Becky
May 19, 2006 03:31PM
Yassoo my dear

Yes i do remember all the late nights with the hotel and restaurant staff.... lots of happy and drunk memories :-) Miss you all lots and lots and all the fun, drink and laugher we all had!!!!

Give my love to Jimmy from Erodios and all the staff from Kosmas too!! I am hoping to come back for a weeks holiday in September as it has been too long so get the vodka ready and make sure you order extra for me.... not that i ever drink too much :-)

It seems so long ago that i was there, lots of happy seasons and life in England is very boring compared to my life there... but you never know i may be back one day.

My email is bexyb25@hotmail.com if you want to mail me my dear.

Lots of love and enjoy the season and have lots of drinks for me!!!! xxx
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login