Walkiki Bar - Hanioti

Walkiki Bar - Hanioti

Posted by karen allen 
Van
Re: Waikiki Bar
June 06, 2005 12:45PM
Hi Helen
Hope you are ok...sorry that Branco dident was interest in you, but the was not nice off you not say i came to Hanioti only becouse off him..and not say goodbye when you was living...
By the way Helena is still working in waikiki.
Take care
June 06, 2005 01:38PM
Did you quitt you job, helen?
Helen
June 07, 2005 12:31PM
Funny how I have a phonefull of text messages from him then isn't it and I didn't come to Hanioti for him, I came bacause you said you had a "Bar Job" and totally lied about the hours, didn't let Helena have any time off, were constantly making innapropriate comments and trying it on - oh and telling me lies about branco - like the one "branco was out with girls last night - anyway you come and meet me at 3:30 we can have secrets even though im your boss".............funny how the "girls" was actually me and you saw me walking home in the morning so get your facts straight !!!

I find it strange you feel you have to put stupid comments on here bout me and him anyway - you have my email address if you had anything to say !!!

Maybe if you hadn't lied so much to me before coming out I would have stayed but I couldn't care less now !

Have a good summer
Helen
Helen
June 07, 2005 12:34PM
And no I didn't quit my job - I never started it seeing how 7 till 3 actually turned out to be 7 till 5..............the other staff wern't allowed anytime off.........and "bar job" turned into stand outside my restaurant all night and hand out flyers !!!!
van
June 08, 2005 10:38AM
Hi Helen
We open til 3 o'clock sunday til thursday, friday saturday 4 or 5. (You never asked)
If you were thinking this was too many hours, why didn't you take the other job that the payd 200 euro less.
You was here 2 weaks for holiday, was geting cheap drinks (pist every night) and had godd holidays...
timmy
June 08, 2005 11:11AM
Just for the record where abouts is this bar ? i couldn't find it. Is it near the square ?
Kezzybabes
June 08, 2005 11:16AM
timmy.........Waikiki is a little walk away from the square,near the Angelo hotel if that means anything at all to you!!!There is a place called Fresh on a corner & Waikiki is next door up some steps!
timmy
Waikiki Bar
June 08, 2005 11:22AM
Cheers kezzy, I was wasted most of the time, I do recall the Anglo but I didn't see bar
Helen
June 08, 2005 03:55PM
As I said - why don't u email me if you want to talk to me instead of making everyone on here think bad of me !!! You said 7-3 every night when you emailed me before I came over - Helena told me she never finished before half 4 during the week and it could be up to 6 at weekends!
Im only going off what I saw and the other job was the same money however it didn't start for another week so I wouldn't have had anywhere to stay !
As far as cheap drinks go thank-you for the 50cents discount and what about when I was drunk and you made me coctails with no alcohol in - did you think I was so drunk I wouldn't notice!!!!
Sorry Van but you lied about the job from the start - I did not want to stand out in the street half the night, you wouldn't let anyone serve behind the bar but yourself and kept telling me and my mates off when all we were doing was having a good night and enjoying our holiday, we were the only people in the bar - its not like we were offending anyone !

Apoligies to everyone who is probably wondering why we can't have this arguement in private but ive emailed and had no response - he would rather "wash our dirty linen" on a public site it would appear !
Vicky
June 08, 2005 05:55PM
Hi Van, i have to admit that Helen is right. If Helena finished at 3, she would never be walking out the door at 3. Helen, Neil, Andy and I would walk past at 4ish and see that there are people still in the bar.

But on a happier note! Helen rules! ^_^

Vicky
Helen
June 08, 2005 08:54PM
Cheers babe - email me some pictures anyway ha ha !!!
June 10, 2005 07:39PM
oh, Helen! thats a piti, that you are so angry now. but i think you are right. It was really cool from u that you had been so friendly all time. You are so nice. i hope you come again to hanioti. where are you staying now? Still hanioti?

ramona*

*hope you remember me! smiling smiley
Helen
June 11, 2005 04:14PM
I think I remember the name - are you from The old Tavern ?
I will come back maybe later in the year.......I am at home now but going to Egypt on monday.
Helen
June 15, 2005 12:52PM
No I am one of the two malibu girls, who celebrated my friends birthday there in may. and you thought we were eighteen years old, but we weren´t. when will you come back to hanioti?
hope you have a nice time in Egypt!!!

ramona and lara
billy
June 28, 2005 07:07PM
i rememba the manchester girls and i bought u roses!!
June 29, 2005 07:07PM
sorry we are not the manchester girls. and anyone bought us roses. smiling smiley sorry
Van
June 30, 2005 01:46PM
WAIKIKI HAPPY HOURS

18-20 after the beach BUY 1 COCKTAIL GET 1 FREE
20-22 PINT ALFA 1,80 AMSTEL 2.00 COCKTAIL/DRINKS 4.00 GLASS WINE 2.00 SOFT DRINKS 1.50......
ALL WELCOME
Vangelis
nigel
June 30, 2005 02:27PM
& ?
michelle
July 19, 2005 08:42AM
Hi everyone, i used to work in hanioti 2001/2, waikiki was always the best bar + id imagine it still is but as im settled in corfu now the chances of a return are slim. nevermind , cant have it all can we???!!! best wishes to you vangelis, hope you are well. take care. michelle
michelle
July 19, 2005 08:43AM
oh i forgot, do you know what charmaines up to now??
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login