Walkiki Bar - Hanioti

Walkiki Bar - Hanioti

Posted by karen allen 
Karen A
Re: Waikiki Bar
May 05, 2005 02:29PM
Hi Vangelis

Just popped on the the site to have a look at the bar's thread. It seems wierd that all this feedback from my first thread in September!! Don't think coming to Hanioti this summer as I am going travelling in Australia!!!!!

Keep well

Karen
x
VAN
May 06, 2005 03:22PM
Hi Karen
How are you..hope everything is ok with you.
We open waikiki last weakend..ny season, som new staff is coming in this
year. Ilias is coming allso soon...
Tace care have it fun at down under...xxx
Karen A
May 09, 2005 12:02PM
Hi Van,

Im really well!!!Glad to be a free woman again!!! Managed to get a week in Hanioti in August before I go to Australia.

See ya then.

Say hello to Ilias and Zak

Karen

xxx
lee
May 09, 2005 02:10PM
hi Van, hope your free shot vouchers will be available this year. the usual four lads from liverpool will be in there evry night with gary from the hotel angelo. well i hope he will come. get the drinks ready for our arrival.
Helen
May 09, 2005 02:21PM
Think u will find I will be getting them ready for you - week on wednesday - can't wait......when u coming again ???
lee
May 09, 2005 08:49PM
helen, will be there from the 22nd june to the 6th july, looking forward to meeting you, cant wait am so excited.
holly
May 13, 2005 09:45AM
I love hotel angelo its great and the staff are loverly omg the resepsionist Sia is hot!!!!!!!
lee
May 13, 2005 01:04PM
who is sia, never heard of them at the hotel angelo, were you from holly, are you going this year.
Helen
May 13, 2005 01:58PM
5 days to go.............
van
May 19, 2005 02:31PM
Helen are here...about time..see you in waikiki xxx
Helen
May 21, 2005 10:29AM
Yes im here......at last !!! See u soon
H
x
Sean
May 28, 2005 02:33PM
Me and my mate Dave jus got back from Hanioti and know i really want 2 work there!!!
Who should i contact about a job in waikiki?
Ask Helena 2 put in a good word 4 me!!
Sean x
Lara
May 31, 2005 12:33PM
Hi ich war auch in hanioti!!!
die waikiki bar ist wirklich die beste!
Kennst du auch den Zakis???
Meine Freundin hatte was mit ihm. du auch???
der ist schon ganz geil; ODERß
Lara
May 31, 2005 12:40PM
Hi ich war auch in hanioti!!!
die waikiki bar ist wirklich die beste!
Kennst du auch den Zakis???
Meine Freundin hatte was mit ihm. du auch???
der ist schon ganz geil; ODERß
emma
Re: Waikiki Bar hi van
May 31, 2005 12:53PM
hiya van looking forward to having some good times in your bar, it sounds great, my fella wants to know do you sell erdinger or hoegaarden beer?
cheers,
emma
Van
June 02, 2005 12:44PM
Hi Emma
We have erdinger 0,5 + outhers...see you when you are in hanioti.
CHEERS
Helen
June 02, 2005 01:23PM
Hi all

Waikiki bar is good for cocktails etc but I certainly won't be working there this year - Sean if you want a job Helena has left now too so there are 2 available !!!!!

Helen
Malibugirl one
June 02, 2005 03:56PM
Hi helen, do you remember me and my german friend? Now we are in germany again but I can not wait comming again to hanioti in august. Its so boring in germany and i love to see you and zac again! I miss Waikiki bar at all. The athmosphere is so cute. ^^
Vicky
June 05, 2005 11:10AM
I recently went to Hanioti this year in May and met up with Helen and Helena...the bar is good if your only a customer if ya on the other side of the bar it's another story. Helena wasn't happy..i'm happy that she's found another job.

Vangelis is a nice bloke but i still wouldn't want to cross him. I wouldnt' want to work there. I'd rather be a customer...find me in this years book on the first page! ^_^

Vicky
Helen
June 06, 2005 11:39AM
Hey Vicky
Never a truer word said..........glad to be home anyway, saw your post re "Lesse Hotel"...........am seriously thinkin (if I do ever go back) to book there !

Email me some more photo's anyway haha
H
x
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login