Kostas apartments

Kostas apartments

Posted by Hazel 
Hazel
Kostas apartments
July 28, 2002 08:07AM
Anyone got any info on these or on Polichrono.
Viv
Re: Kostas apartments
August 07, 2002 10:46PM
Hi Hazel

When are you going. We are going on 15th August and return on the
29th. I will tell all on my return- unless you are already there of course.
There is some info on these and the resort on another website.
See the details and address further up the page, under resort and
accomodation reviews.

Cheerio
Lucy
August 18, 2002 04:00PM
I just got back from there. Please say hi to Alex,Kostas and Micheal who work there. You will love it. Best hol i have had.
kieron
August 20, 2002 09:12AM
got back from here last week (16AUG2002) after spending 2 weeks with my wife and nipper. They're a nice set of appartments, clean and basic. Just what's needed for the duration.
The staff; Alex in the bar, Lactus (Kostas) the owner are a great bunch. If you are going please say Hi from Kieron, Rebekah and Ethan!
The rep we had was Artin...great bloke...probably the best rep I have had on a holiday.
Enjoy yourself out there. The beach is cooler that the pool most days and 8€ will get two sun beds and a parasol for the day. For evening meals out you've gotta try eith the secriet garden of it's sister restuarant, name begins with a K and its next to the kiddies arcade. Both are reached by taking a right turn at the end of the road leading to the beach. For a meal in the apartement, on the balcony, get salad and olives from one of the supermarkets then get a chicken from the rotisary opposite the BIG supermarket....hmmmm...tasty.
Please take your own music for the Kostas Bar, Alex only has limited albums and you might find yourself listening to Westlife alot...this is a VERY unpleasant experiance.
Hire a car to and get about a bit...it's great.....
Have fun...

Kieron
jade
August 24, 2002 08:55PM
Hello

i have just booked a week at the Kosta this might sound like a funny question, we booked a self catering two bed room apartment and I need to know if they have a fridge in each apartment because my friend is diabetic and needs to keep her insalin cold. Also can you tell me if there are any good night spots

Thank you

Jade
Viv
September 01, 2002 07:30PM
Hi Jade. Yes, you always get a fridge in self catering. Not much else mind in the way of other kitchen equipment. Although we actually got a kettle this time. First time ever. About good night spots- it depends what you are after. There are quite a few music bars in Polichrono but no big nightclubs. The main clubs are in Kalithea-only a short taxi ride away. Also Hanioti seems quite lively at night. Have a great time-we did.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login