polychrono internet cafe

polychrono internet cafe

Posted by Raphko 
Raphko
polychrono internet cafe
June 25, 2002 12:11PM
Hi there,

im going to Polychrono in july, do someone know if there is some internet cafe, i need it for sending pics from digital camera. And what about prices of that? Is it possible to burn CD there?

thanks

Raphko
Kate
Re: polychrono internet cafe
June 25, 2002 01:41PM
Hi there,

Yes there is an Internet cafe in Polichrono, and that is 2 Euros for 15mins. BUT if you go into Hanioti it costs 3 Euros for 1 hour, then when you finish they give you half of that back!! I defintely recommend the Internet Cafe in Hanioti, it's a lot more professional...

I am not sure about burning CD's but I don't see why not, they have the facilities to do so, and most internet places do offer that.

Have a great holiday
xx
Kate
Raphko
June 25, 2002 02:32PM
Kate,

i didnt expect such a rapid answer, thanks a lot:-)
I think i will prefer Hanioti, cause i will transfer a lot of MB, hope that they have speed line.
I cant wait till my holiday starts:-)

Pekny den prajem (have a nice day - in slovak:-))

Raphko
Kate
June 25, 2002 03:10PM
Hi Raphko,

No problem, glad to be of help.

Bet you are really looking forward to your holiday, not long to go now for you?! It's a great place, I loved it that much I go back in 2 months!!

Well have a wonderful holiday.

xx

Kate
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
CAPTCHA