efterpi studio/apartments polychrono

Posted by alice 
alice
June 04, 2002 09:23PM
My husband and I are going here next week. Any advice or tips? we are in our late forties/middle fifties and like to see as much as we can either walking or scooters.
Kate
Re: efterpi studio/apartments polychrono
June 06, 2002 12:23PM
Hi,

In polichrono there is loads of places to rent scooters from just remember to take your driving license as they brought in a new law that makes if a bit more difficult for just anyone to rent these out!

There's loads of places to go and visit by scooter, walking or if your brave enough the local buses!!.

I have loads of tips, depends on what you want to know.

If you want to know anything my e-mail is chimera_19@hotmail.com

All the best

Kate
Magda
July 20, 2011 02:32PM
Hi,
Do you have free apartment or studio for 2 persons from 22.07 until 30.07.2011? Please answer as soon as possible.
Best regards
Magda
Dragana Novakovic
August 07, 2011 03:30PM
Have you a studio or apartments for 2 pearson (me and my son 12 years) from 15.8 to 30.8.2011.
Vesna
May 17, 2015 10:12AM
Hi,
Do you have free apartment for 2 persons And 1 year old boy from 07.06.2015 until 14.06.2015? How much costs for 7 night for all of us.
Best regards
Vesna
Iva
June 01, 2015 02:37PM
Hi,

Can you please give me information about studio, for 2 people for 9 nights in August. From 3 to 12 august. How much cost and whats included in the price?

Thank you
Best regards
Ivana
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
CAPTCHA