Pefkohori

Pefkohori

Posted by Anne-marie 
Anne-marie
Pefkohori
May 19, 2016 08:36PM
Hi,

I am travelling to Pefkohori this weekend, can anyone tell me what the weather is like at the moment? Can we expect it to be dry and hot at this time of the year?

Also, we are looking to do a boat trip, any recommendations would be welcome.

Thank you
Re: Pefkohori
May 20, 2016 05:28PM
Hi Anne-Marie
Weather should be ok at this time of year, getting better all the time, possibly still a bit chilly in the evenings.
I stay in Hanioti and in the square is a travel agents called Bros Travel (not sure if there is anything in Pefko) I know you can go diving from there.
Bros travel offer trips to Mount Athos and days sailing (small yacht no more that 10 people) both of which I have done. Will be going on the days sailing again, great fun, Drop anchor and swim, lunch and drinks provided while taking in the beautiful scenery. There are also trips that go from the jetty in Pefko, so loads of different choices.
Hope you enjoy Halkidiki.....
Shirls
Ertan
June 14, 2016 07:38AM
Hi Shirls,

We're going to travel to Thessaloniki Airport at 5th of July 2016. We're a young couple and would like to stay at Hanioti region. Unfortunately, we could not find reasonable transfer from Thessaloniki airport to Hanioti. If there is a public transport, it would perfectly suit us because of cheap fees.
I checked the KTEL bus terminal and I got really confused.. After landed from the airplane, I guess get on the bus No. 78. It takes us to city center (KTEL coach), but then I have no idea.
Any help is highly appreciated.
July 01, 2016 10:58AM
Hi Ertan
Sorry for the late response, have just returned from 18 glorious and very hot days in Hanioti.
I got transfers from the airport to Hanioti and back with a shuttle bus service called "Hoppa" very good, very reliable and just over £50 return. They pick you up door to door so to speak. Hope this info isn't too late. Enjoy your holiday, I'm jealous...
July 01, 2016 11:06AM
By the way, Ertan
You can get a bus from the KTEL bus station to Hanioti. Make sure if you do this, that it's the direct route, we did it one year, taxi to the bus station €16 euros and about €10 each to the resort. We caught a bus and it took three hours around all the villages, fascinating but we were too tired to enjoy it properly. That was about 5 years ago though.
Şahin Soysal
July 03, 2016 11:32AM
Merhaba

Haniotis ya da Pefkohori de küçük ( 7 kg) köpek ile bizi kabul edecek (4 kişilik aile) bildiğiniz ve tavsiye edebileceğiniz otel/pansiyon var mı?
Geliş tarihimiz 9 Temmuz.
booking.com tam anlaşılmıyor ve sorunlar çıkabiliyor. O nedenle eğer bilginiz var ise sizden yardım rica etmek üzere yazıyorum.
saygılarımla.

Şahin Soysal
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login