Watching Sky near Gerakini

Watching Sky near Gerakini
May 17, 2016 12:52PM
I booked my holiday to Gerakini last year and my team have just reached the first final in 23 years and I must watch the game somewhere. The hotel says it may be on the TV in the room but this is risky and boring. Does anyone know a bar that shows Sky games near Gerakini?
Halkidiki Lover
Re: Watching Sky near Gerakini
May 20, 2016 08:49AM
Not within walking distance, Gerakini is very isolated, you will have to take a taxi to either Kassandreia or Sani.
May 20, 2016 08:53AM
Can you confirm both locations have bars with sky? Any specific bars to try?
Halkidiki Lover
May 20, 2016 02:35PM
Sorry, scrub that I got the resort mixed up. I'm afraid I know nothing about Gerakini
May 20, 2016 02:39PM
We are getting mixed up. Can you confirm that bars in Sani and kassandreis have bars with Sky? Do you know the names of the bars so I can call them when I arrive in Greece?
Halkidiki Lover
May 21, 2016 09:15AM
Hi, best place to try in Kassandra may be Kriopigi, Casablanca Bar. You could give them a call, Debi or Tony (look them up on Facebook). But is it a long way from Gerakini.

Other than that try in Nikiti or Kalives and ask around, sorry we don't know anything about that area of Halkidiki. Anything about Kassandra peninsula we can help, but Gerakini is between Kassandra and Sithonia.
May 21, 2016 12:11PM
Do you have an idea how much a taxi would cost from Gerakini to the Casablanca bar?
May 22, 2016 05:17PM
Don't know about cost of taxi's but why not make a day of it and get a bus to somewhere like Hanioti where they have loads of bars showing English games... (Which team by the way and when?)
May 23, 2016 02:20PM
Playoff final Sheffield Wednesday v Hull. Could you name any bars I could call before and check they have the match on
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login