Summer jobs 2016

Olga and Viktor
Summer jobs 2016
February 29, 2016 10:47PM
Hello, we are Olga and Viktor

We are 21 years old and we live in Bulgaria. We are looking for a summer job in Halkidiki. We are able to work from June to October. We have a good work experience in the restaurant and hotel areas.

We speak perfectly English, good German and basic Russian, French and Spanish. We are very hard working persons.
Nicole Onodi
Re: Summer jobs 2016
March 18, 2016 07:42PM
Hello, me and my friend are looking for a job during summer smiling smiley
I am 21 years old, tourism student..and my friend is Jovan, who is 22 years old - student of organic crop production.And we are from Serbia.
Anyway, we are looking for a job - as a barstaff, in the income agency...anything at smiling smiley so if you have some job offers, please contact me, my e-mail adress is: onodi.nicole@gmail.com
Kostadin
May 03, 2016 02:42PM
Hello, we are couple, 32 old and 25 old from Bulgaria and looking for any jobs. We are hard working and friendly. We speak English, Russian and Bulgarian.
Kostadin_di@abv.bg
August 15, 2016 09:10AM
Hello Olga,
Are you still looking for work in Halkidiki? If so I may have a position for you and your friend working in animation. Salary, free meals, drinks and accommodation are provided. If you are interested please email office@lionsentertainment.com or call me on 6973224134.
Best regards
Ian Roberts
Lions Entertainment
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login