Summer Job

Summer Job

Posted by DavidPetrako 
Summer Job
June 16, 2015 02:21PM
I'm a 20 years old student from Serbia. I just have finished the first year with an average grade of 10:00 and now, I am looking for a job for the summer.

I generally really like Greece very much and becouse I have free accommodation in Halkidiki(Pefkoori), I was a guest of the your country for 5 years in a row.

This summer I decided not only to be a guest, but also to find a job for whole summer. I could as early as tomorrow to go to Greece and stay there untill begining of October.

I have a lot of experience (5 years) spent on the coasts of Halkidiki and I very well know the same, and so far I have only good memories.

I have an excellent command of the English language . Also becouse a lot of tourist from Serbia in Grecee, my knowing of Serbian language also can be a plus. Also I know a little bit of Greak.

- I am someone who is eager to learn and develop personally and professionally.

- I have high standards of personal presentation.

- I am a team player and have a friendly personality.

I would really like to work on Halkidiki, to be available to the forehead and give my best in any tipe of job.
I'm sure you will not regret if you choose me for any position.

If you need workes, you can contatct me on gaga.david@homail.com, and I can send you my CV, pictures and everything what is possible.

Best regards,
David Stankovic
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login