Posted by shirls&baz 
February 01, 2015 03:32PM
This is the time of year when spring is hopefully around the corner and thoughts start to turn to .....summer in Halkidiki!! Have booked 2 -18 June and am looking to try a shuttle bus service that I have found online - A2B Travel Extras which for me will be about a quarter of the return cost from the airport to Hanioti. Does anybody have any experience of this service?
Re: 2015
February 23, 2015 08:42PM
I haven't.
I normally get a taxi to the bus station about 15 euros and then a bus around 12 euros
February 24, 2015 03:41PM
Hi Pedro

Thanks for that. Baz and I have done that before and it was great fun (and much cheaper) but unfortunately it wouldn't be so great on my own. Are you the Pedro from the diving school?
Regards
Shirls
April 07, 2015 06:35PM
Hi,yes I am that Pedro.
I will be driving back to Greece this year.I'm looking forward to my nights in Maki's
April 19, 2015 02:06PM
You can get a bus from the airport ( 1 euro) to the coach station (ktel). You should book a return ticket. I know its €22 to Pefkohori ( probably not much less to Hanioti) You don't have to specify return date, you get about 30 days.

While it does only cost €1 to get to the coach station , in practice it can be a bit of a pain.

you can check out bus times on the OAST site and coach times on KTEL ( although if you look now, you get the spring schedule - the summer one has more busses.
Pedro is right that it is easier to take a taxi to the coach station, but I have a better solution. take a bus to IKIA - they are regular straight from the airport. from there, it is possible to take a bus to KTEL, it a taxi from here is less than 5 euro. This is what I usually do - its by far the quickest way, and not much more hassle than getting a shuttle. . including all costs, I pay just under 35 to and from airport. You can save 8 euro by using busses, but I think its a bit tireing.
May 25, 2015 11:32AM
Hi Shirls.I'm having a cold beer in Makissmileys with beer
May 25, 2015 05:06PM
Hi Pedro
Not at all jealous.... Much.

Still, this time next week, I will hopefully be packed and ready for my early morning flight Tuesday morning, so in eight days time, I shall be in Hanioti!

Might run in to you.......
May 25, 2015 05:48PM
I don't get to hanioti much but I'm in Makis most nights to use the internet and of course some food and drink.
Come to think of it I'm there most lunch times as wellsmiling smiley
January 13, 2016 01:38PM
Hey Pedro
Are you going out again this year?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login