Bus from Thessaloniki to Kallithea

Posted by ryan 
ryan
May 24, 2014 07:43PM
Hi, I was hoping someone would be able to give me advice on getting a bus/coach from Thessaloniki down to Kallithea. I've been looking around online and have found a few bits and pieces, but nothing definite enough to be comfortable. I did find a timetable for the bus from Thessaloniki to Kassandria, which as a backpacker is walking distance on to Kallithea- but not the preferred method!

Any help or advice would be great. Needing to get down on the 4th of June 2014, plus or minus a day.

Thanks!
Halkidiki_Lover
Re: Bus from Thessaloniki to Kallithea
May 25, 2014 11:51AM
You pass through Kallithea to get to Kassandria so you should be able to get of the bus there.

Its a shame as I'm doing the same journey myself in a car a week later and you could have come with me.
Re: Bus from Thessaloniki to Kallithea
May 28, 2014 10:44AM
Get a taxi from the airport to the bus station.Tell the driver it's the Ktel buses that go to kassandria you want.The taxi costs around 12 euros.At the bus station get the bus to Kalithea costs about 10 euros.
The conductor calls out the names of the stops so you don't have to worry about missing it.
It's a direct run so you don't need to change busses.
There is a timetable on line that you can check.the bus company is Ktel so do a google search.There is a cafe at the bus station
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login