Summer Job 2014

Summer Job 2014
March 22, 2014 08:21PM
Hello,Everyone!My name is Feng,im from Beijing,the capital city of Beijing.Im 26 year-old and female.
Now im living Thessaloniki,Greece.And i m looking for a summer job (or a full-time job )in Halkidiki,or any other islands in Greece.(If there is any jobs availiable in Thessaloniki thats ll be perfect.)
I graduated from an university in Beijing and my major is Administration.I can speak,write and read English very good.Chinese of course.Also good at Office software.I worked in a school for administration assistant before i come to greece and also be a model for years.i traveled a lot of countrys and city,so im open-minded .im willing to work for hotels,bars or cafe.
If u r interested,pls contact me with my email:xz0927@hotmail.com.
thank u very much!
MADALINA
Re: Summer Job 2014
May 21, 2014 01:03PM
Hello, my name is Madalina , I have 21 years old , I'm from Romania. i m looking for a summer job. I can speak english good . I want to work for hotels,bars or cafe. This is my mail cojocarmadalina@gmail.com and my number +40741178039.
Dalia Maria
July 04, 2014 07:05PM
Hello, i am Dalia i am looking to work in Greece, I speak very good english and greek. I was working as a waitress in Eyboia,Greece years, so i have experience.
Thank you
August 07, 2014 10:02AM
HI,

I want to look for summer job. I am graduate in BBM
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
CAPTCHA