Summer Job 2014

Summer Job 2014

Posted by FENG 
Summer Job 2014
March 22, 2014 06:21PM
Hello,Everyone!My name is Feng,im from Beijing,the capital city of Beijing.Im 26 year-old and female.
Now im living Thessaloniki,Greece.And i m looking for a summer job (or a full-time job )in Halkidiki,or any other islands in Greece.(If there is any jobs availiable in Thessaloniki thats ll be perfect.)
I graduated from an university in Beijing and my major is Administration.I can speak,write and read English very good.Chinese of course.Also good at Office software.I worked in a school for administration assistant before i come to greece and also be a model for years.i traveled a lot of countrys and city,so im open-minded .im willing to work for hotels,bars or cafe.
If u r interested,pls contact me with my email:xz0927@hotmail.com.
thank u very much!
MADALINA
Re: Summer Job 2014
May 21, 2014 10:03AM
Hello, my name is Madalina , I have 21 years old , I'm from Romania. i m looking for a summer job. I can speak english good . I want to work for hotels,bars or cafe. This is my mail cojocarmadalina@gmail.com and my number +40741178039.
Dalia Maria
July 04, 2014 04:05PM
Hello, i am Dalia i am looking to work in Greece, I speak very good english and greek. I was working as a waitress in Eyboia,Greece years, so i have experience.
Thank you
August 07, 2014 07:02AM
HI,

I want to look for summer job. I am graduate in BBM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login