Animation job summer 2014

Posted by Animation job 
March 19, 2014 09:52AM
For new season; 25.April- 25.October 2014 I am looking for animation girl ( sport animator). Hotel is beautiful and conditions for work are good.
I need girl who like sport and dance, communicative girl who like working with people. During the day we make different sport activities for our guests; volleyball, zumba, aerobic in pool, waterpolo, darts...and every evening show time: karaoke, quiz, cabaret, disco night, different musicals...
If you are interested send me your CV with photo. Only for EU citizens.
Mohamed tababi
Re: Animation job summer 2014
March 27, 2014 10:50AM
karl eric
April 16, 2014 10:37PM
Hi.I have a question,did u need more animators this season? I would like to enjoy in one of your hotels.I have experience and my last job was in Corfu last year as a chef assistant.let me know please so we can talk more about that.thank you
Lu
May 31, 2014 12:14PM
karl eric
Hi.I have a question,did u need more animators this season? I would like to enjoy in one of your hotels.I have experience and my last job was in Corfu last year as a chef assistant.let me know please so we can talk more about that.thank you

Hello Karl,

I have seen you last post and you mentioned you've work in Corfu last summer. How was you experience working there as an animator and with which company did you cooperate with?

cheers,
lu
lu
May 31, 2014 12:16PM
thanks, look forward to your reply
August 07, 2014 07:06AM
I am a animator
Lions
January 23, 2015 02:47PM
Hello Animators, We are currently looking for animators to work in Halkidiki Greece, Please send me an email if you are interested to office@lionsentertainment.com also check out our website www.lionsentertainment.com
March 17, 2015 03:25PM
Hello Karl, would you be interested again for the summer 2015? If so please send me an email to office@lionsentertainment.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login