Things to do & see in Halkidiki, Kassandra

Posted by Kornelija 
Kornelija
April 23, 2013 01:01PM
Hey everyone!

Me and my boyfriend are going to Halkidiki, Kassandra on 15th of May, and we will be working there all summer long.
Can anyone advise some good places to see? Some clubs, restaurants etc?
As we know, we will be staying in Nea Moudania or Nea Fokea, so how about shops there? Will I find everything I need? What about prices there?
Re: Things to do & see in Halkidiki, Kassandra
April 23, 2013 08:59PM
Anyone?
Re: Things to do & see in Halkidiki, Kassandra
April 28, 2013 04:05PM
Depends what you are interested in, the place has a lot of history, archeological sites, The ancient site of Olynthos for instance, the caves at Petralona. Mount Athos (sail trip only, unless you are a monk already) Sithonia is just beautiful to drive round. Lots to see if you walk around in the hills. The beaches throughout Kassandra have safe swimming, you can learn to SCUBA dive with Triton Dive Club in Kalithea (Athos / Pallini Beach Hotels) or Chrouso Village. Greece`s second city Thessaloniki is a couple of hours away from the main holiday area Go to Polygiros and the Holomondos Mountains Night clubs in Pefkohori, Kalithea, lots of bars and restaurants to quench your thirst and your hunger.Friendly people, lots of shops, markets, etc. just get there and ENJOY
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login