Work in halkidiki , thessaloniki.

Posted by Tono 
Tono
March 05, 2013 11:36AM
Greetings for everyone!

I made this topic because i search any kind of job in Thessaloniki or Halkidiki , i know this is not a job seeker site but i have to grab every chance for able to reach my goal.I am very motivated to work in Thessaloniki or Halkidiki because of a personnal reason with i dont want to bother only if my hope so future employer ask for it and the other is my big dream to visit Greece since i am a kid and much more since i have that other reason. Im a straight and spirited man who is like to help for other peoples and i like to meet with new peoples and getting new experiences , this whole thing is not just about getting a job for me or to care about the sallary and i know i may have little chance but i wont give up untill i reached what i want that much , and i just need a chance to show how much i can work n how glad i can be for the chance for helping me reach my goal, to able to stay for a while in Greece Halkidiki and going Thessaloniki at my Freedays or living in Thessaloniki if i get job there.I can start anytime and i have interest in any kind of job.
Im uploaded my CV and introduce letter for a site and very easy to dowload it from it.
Introduce letter:

My CV

for any chance here is my email *********** , i would be very glad , and sorry for the personal stuffs but i have to fight for what i want w/o doubt.
If anyone know a site or any way where i can apply and search for any job near inThessaloniki or Halkidiki please let me know , and i know it is easy to write how hard n well i can work in exchange for the chance and trust but i will prove my words.
Have a nice day and thank you for the answers onwards.

Sincerely:

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 13/01/2014 09:23AM by Nikos.
Re: Work in halkidiki , thessaloniki.
August 15, 2013 12:43PM
Hello Everyone!

My name is Lahen. I am new to this forum and just want to say thanks to the Admin for accepting me here. I hope to spend a good time with all of you. Thank you.
SimonAKI
Re: Work in halkidiki , thessaloniki. Winter 2013/14
August 25, 2013 12:14PM
Hello

Independant property maintenance trade person looking for work in Greece for the 2013/14 winter season. Experienced
and can provide references if needed. UK passport and driving licence holder without endoresments. Currently residing in
southern Bulgaria and has transport.

Regards
Simon
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login