Bars and Resturants in Hanioti

Posted by Lincoln Nick 
May 11, 2012 09:28AM
We are traveling to Hanioti in June this year and are looking for any recommendations for nice bars and restaurants. We bars that have a good relaxed atmosphere and even better drinks, as for food one carnivore and one vegetarian so it is not always that easy to find a compromise.

Thanks for any help given

Nick & Joanne
Re: Bars and Resturants in Hanioti
May 11, 2012 03:50PM
Hi Nick & Joanne

There are lotd of nice places to eat & drink in Hanioti, mainly based around the square. A few I would recommend would be:

Erodios - a bit away from the square (near some of the hotels) - great extensive menu of Greek & international food
Kassandras - off one of the side roads - more upmarket (reflected in the price) but lovely roof terrace and great food
Stork - just off the square as you head towards the beach - small restaurant but very 'different' greek menu
Spiros (I think that is the name) - by the fountain on the square - basic food but tasty & good price

Kelfos - lively bar on the corner of the square - gets busy late at night - great for people watching
Afros - opposite Kelfos, bit more laid back
Long Island - if you fancy some late night buzz then try Long Island on the side of the square
Beyond - very chic bar (on the corner as you go to Kassandras restaurant)

Hope that gives you some ideas. I think most places are pretty good and wandering around the square and the side roads you will come across all of these places, plus lots more.... ENJOY!

p.s. re vegetarian - although the Greeks are big meat eaters a lot of places do have vegetarian options - and even more choice if you eat fish.
May 12, 2012 10:19AM
Hi Nick & Joanne

We are also going in June (20th) and endorse what Carolinus has written especially Erodios.

Also try the Garden - it's on the right on the road leading to the beach. The tables are all under the trees.

Have a great time

Regards

Shirls&Baz
May 14, 2012 11:31AM
Depends what you like to eat..for Pizza, I recommend "Gusto Italiano" in the square, excellent food, carnivore or veggy..decent prices, good wine selection ..what more do you need ? Also, just for "the @#$%&" go to "Nicks Bar" to relax and enjoy the atmosphere, it`s an al-fresco bar.make sure you ask for a "Beptina"
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
CAPTCHA