WEDDING AT OCEANIA HALKIDIKI??

far
WEDDING AT OCEANIA HALKIDIKI??
August 24, 2011 10:09AM
I am getting married at the Oceania Club in Halkidiki in July 2014, I know it is a long way off yet but I really would like to hear from anyone else who has got married there. My email address is ********************. I am really interested in any advice anyone could give me. I have been in contact with Anna the wedding co-ordinator and she has been great, however it would be fantastic to hear from anyone who has got married themselves

Regards

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/04/2012 08:43AM by Nikos.
Sarah Moroney
Re: WEDDING AT OCEANIA HALKIDIKI??
July 23, 2013 11:08AM
We recently married at the Oceania, Halkidiki, our day was absolutley perfect in every way! We first made contact with Anna a few months ago. she was very professional but also very friendly and approachable. She sent us all the information we needed along with details of the process we had to go through beforehand in the UK, obtaining all paperwork required. Over the following 3 months we sent numerous emails to Anna, everytime she replied straight away, leaving us full of confidence everything would go smoothly.

We didn't have time to visit the Oceania before the wedding, just relied soley on photographs and excellent reviews, and hoped for the best. When we arrived, we were greeted by a lovely team of receptionists and a glass of champagne and were made to feel very special straight away. We met up with Anna, who advsied us excellently and helped us decide on how to make the most of the day. We never once felt stressed about anything.

Our wedding day arrived and was more than we could have dreamed of. The venue, the view, the vows, everthing was perfect! Anna had arranged a photographer, who produced the most beautiful photo's. We had our wedding breakfast at the Greek Taverna, they made the table look amazing, with service to suit. We can't thank Anna enough for all her help from start to finish, she was an absolute Gem!

We are so pleased that we chose to have our wedding at the Oceania, we wouldn't have done it any other way.
Talia12
August 26, 2013 05:23PM
Hi Sarah
I have just began researching a wedding in Greece and am torn between Halkidiki and Rhodes. Do you have any photos you could send? Also do you know if it's possible to choose your ceremony location or do you have to use the town hall? Rhodes is favourite at the moment as we can choose to marry in some very pretty chapels but i adore the Sani resort hotels! Your advice and opinions would be fantastic.
Thank you!
August 27, 2013 07:53PM
Hi,

I have just read your message, i am contacting you regarding a wedding in halkidiki. If you require a photographer, my husband is a photographer, his photos are shown on the wedding album file under the name photo agortza. He has many packages available, if u require further details, please contact me.

Thanks

Julia
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login