polichrono

polichrono

Posted by jon 
jon
polichrono
June 11, 2011 12:48AM
[/sup]]Hi

Have visited Polichrono several times and am looking for somwehere to stay near the beach has any one got any details of appartments? Does the Rodi apartments or Anthi still take bookings from UK? Thanks Jon
Re: polichrono
June 12, 2011 04:56AM
Jon

The link below lists some hotels/apartments in Polichrono, contact details are shown.

[www.gto.gr]

Hope you get booked up, I'm off there monday week.

Regards.

Ian
John K
June 13, 2011 08:01PM
Hi Jon
Try Georges apartments near the bakery about 100 meters from beach Email him at info@georges.gr

John k
June 19, 2011 12:53PM
We're staying at Hotel Elsa for 2 weeks in July, 2nd visit, would recommend , very close to beach and Elsa and Brother Mikey are very friendly and will collect you and take you back to airport if needed.

Iaitch,
Where are you staying now? is Summer Dream open this year? I think i remember you mentioning Hotel Elsa last year, its a little older than summerdream but really friendly.
June 20, 2011 04:53AM
Mancrunch

I'm staying at the Royal Kostas, leaving today, yippee do.

I haven't stayed at the Summer Dream for a couple of years. When I spoke to the owner last year he wasn't sure he was opening as he couldn't get staff, I didn't bother comntacting them this year as I got a good deal with Thomson for the Kostas.

I've stayed at Hotel Elsa aswell, Elsa and Makis are nice people. Have a good one in July.

Regards.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login