Hanioti

Hanioti

Posted by Louise 
Louise
Hanioti
May 25, 2002 10:44AM
My boyfriend and I are going to Hanioti on 10th June. Anyone know what its like at that time of year? Weather? Will it be lively or quiet? Are there any things we shouldn't miss? Thanks.
Kate
Re: Hanioti
May 27, 2002 10:27AM
Hanioti is great - Although the beaches were very crowded. Night Life is very good, and very popular with English Tourists. I recommend the Blue Bar, and the No No Club in Pefkahori. Lots of little shops with Leather goods, clothes, and jewlery.

The temp from 9th-23rd May was between 75-90. and getting warmer.

if you want to know anything else, let me know.

have a great trip!

Kate
sandra
May 31, 2002 05:23PM
hi,i am stopping at the daphne village apartments in hanioti ,i would like any info on weather and sites please
Harry
May 31, 2002 07:13PM
hi Sandra i am in Thessaloniki and tommorow i will be in hanioti. Would you like to show you around?The weather will be better over the next days.
Nicola
June 04, 2002 09:22AM
Hi Kate

I was in Kriopigi from 9 - 23 May.

Where did you stop in Hanioti?

We fancy going in September, but not sure which accommodation to stop in.

Thanks

Nicola
Nicola
June 04, 2002 03:46PM
Ps

We stayed in Kriopigi, but most nights we spent in Hanioti as we prefered the atmosphere. Its very cosmopolitan in the main square.

Let us know how you enjoyed it! Lucky you!

Nicola
Nick
June 05, 2002 10:56AM
Sandra,
Hi I am staying in the Daphne Village appartments in early September. If you are going before I would be extremely grateful if you could reply to this message and let me know your views on both the appartments and the resort.

Bon voyage!
Nick
June 05, 2002 11:01AM
Sandra,
Hi I am staying in the Daphne Village appartments in early September. If you are going before I would be extremely grateful if you could reply to this message and let me know your views on both the appartments and the resort.

Bon voyage!
Kate
June 07, 2002 09:29AM
Hi Nicola,

I didn't stay in Hanioti, I was actually in Polichrono - which was nice and quiet when I finally could sleep... But on the other hand Hanioti was better for nightlife... Blue Bar was good, lots of English People and the owner was great.... I just walked around and went into practically everyplace that served vodka, and at the end of the night I'm sure I had a great time (I think) Besides it must be good going back in 82 days and counting !!

Let us know how you get on, you'll love it I'm sure.

Kate
sandra
June 13, 2002 03:05PM
hi nick, thanks for replying i will let you know what its like when i get back

sandra.
EMMA
June 22, 2002 03:59PM
JUST GOT BACK FROM HANIOTI ON THURSDAY, NOT MUCH NIGHT LIFE, A FEW BARS AND PUBS, GOOD PLACES TO EAT OPUT, BUT IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEWHERE REALLY BUSY THIS ISN'T THE PLACE TO GO. WE HAD A GOOD TIME, BUT ALL THERE IS TO DO IS LAY ON THE BEACH ALL DAY, NOT MUCH TOUR WISE EITHER. THE WEATHER WAS BRILL, ABOUT 30 EVERY DAY AND GETTING HOTTER AS WE LEFT. HOPE I HAVEN'T PUT YOU OFF, HAVE A GOOD TIME.
Tom Courtney
July 08, 2002 01:39PM
I also got back from Hanioti on thursday and I more or less agree with Emma. Having said that we are an older couple 50ies and 60ies so it suited us down to the ground. We stayed at Daphne Village and were very impressed with it. Wonderful pool area with panoramic views all round and saw some great sunsets from the terrace. Did not eat in there so cannot comment on that. Though the rooms were basic, the maids were A1+. All the staff were very friendly. There is a bit of a hill but nothing to worry about unless you are disabled.
Night life is centered around the square in Hanioti, which has a beautiful coloured fountain in the middle. Lots of Bars and Tavernas. Our own favourites were - The Garden for meals - their Kleftico was second to none. The meal with starters and a bottle of wine came to about 22 euro's for the two of us. They also serve beautiful fish - Red Snapper etc.
For a drink we usually finished the evening (approx 12.30am) at the Sun Shine Bar, which is very lively. Our favourite tipple there being Bailies Irish Cream and at 5 euros was not bad when you saw the size of the glass.
The beach is'ent bad, just be careful where you have your sunbeds as the price ranges from 5 to 8 euro's for brolly and two beds. There is a bar come taverna on the front as well, but be warned though they offer free sunbeds they will charge you as much as 5 euro's for a couple of Fanta's.
All in all a great place for families and coulpes.
Shell
July 10, 2002 02:45PM
Hey nicola,
me and a coulpe of girl mates,are going to hanioti in les than a week (YAY) And we was wondering what the weather is going to be like for the week??could you also give us a few bars,where we could visit!!
cheers!!
xx
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login