Afitos, Kallithea, or Hanioti?

Posted by AndrewJohn 
April 12, 2011 01:08PM
Hello! I am looking at visiting the Hanioti or Kallithea area June 10-12 for a short weekend trip. I would like to find a place to stay that is popular with people in their mid 20's to early 30's, does anyone have any suggestions? I also like bars/pubs over clubs, but a good mix of options is always good. any help would be great, thanks!
Re: Afitos, Kallithea, or Hanioti?
April 12, 2011 01:55PM
I just replied on the other posting!

I would say Hanioti would probably be best for you out of those 3 villages. Kallithea is very townlike and where the big clubs are located, Afitos is a beautiful old village but maybe a bit quiet & family orientated for you. Hanioti is quite lively with more young people and some busy bars round the square.

Try Hanitoti Village for somewhere to stay: [www.haniotivillage.com]

Another good option would be Pefkohori, which is the next village along from Hanioti....
April 13, 2011 07:09AM
Thanks for the info! I'll do some checking
April 18, 2011 08:18AM
I agree Hanioti would be the best place but i would hire a car and call in at all the villages on the peninsular so you can go back next year and stay for longer, trust me you will want to go back. We went 6 years ago and havent been anywhere else since smiling smiley
April 19, 2011 07:27AM
Thanks Sarah! I live about 2 1/2 hours away and have used most of my vacation time going further away. But, being so close I get to have a lot of short weekend getaways down there. I emailed a couple places to stay but have not heard from any of them yet.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login